BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Exterior / Cosmetic Parts

EXXEL Distributions

05-24-2014, 11:16 PM   #1
Harry Da Hamster
Captain
Rep
Drives: The Bus

FS: Genuine BMW E9x M3 M Performance Gloss Black Grills

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Selling my genuine BMW E9x M Performance Gloss Black Grills. They're in great condition but obviously not brand new. Selling for $60.

SOLD TO MFL. THANKS!

Attached Images

Last edited by Harry Da Hamster; 05-25-2014 at 03:06 AM..
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2014, 07:21 PM   #2
MFL
Major
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Garage List
2010 BMW M3  [9.00]
Free Bump. These are back up for sale for the next dude that wants to wait a month for some grills.

In lieu of you not sending these out, but refunding my payment, but still maintaining that you were going to send these out to me...then proceeding to call names in PM. I've donated to Hillary Clintons "Broke Ass" Super PAC, on your behalf.

Because stupid deserves stupid.
"Thank you for stepping up and owning a piece of this movement. You are one of tens of thousands of individuals who are now financially invested in seeing Hillary Clinton become our next president.

Growing our community is by far the most important thing that we can do to show Hillary that we're ready for her. She needs to know that she can count on the largest, most dedicated group of supporters in the country -- and that we'll work our hearts out for her if she decides to run.

We couldn't be more honored to have you as a part of this effort.

Thanks for everything you do,

Ready for Hillary

Please print out this contribution confirmation page for your records.

Contribution Information:
Contribution Confirmation ID: VQEEAEA1749E
Contribution Date: 6/24/2014 8:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Contribution Amount: $65.00
Contact Information:
Alexander Shu
Credit Card Number Ending: ****"
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2014, 09:19 PM   #3
Harry Da Hamster
Captain
Rep

Please refer to the correspondence in my iTrader feedback.

Cliff notes:

-MFL sends payment but i refund it shortly after explaining i am unable to remove and mail merchandise.
-MFL agrees and is ok with everything and a month goes by with no drama
-This morning MFL wakes up with Pre-menstral Syndrome
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2014, 02:04 AM   #4
MFL
Major
Rep

Garage List
2010 BMW M3  [9.00]
You refunded it a week later.
You told me you'd ship it TWICE after failing to meet your own deadlines, then went dark.

Cliff Notes:
You fail to make good on your word three times and even said after the fact that you were going to give it to me for free until I started to realize that you are just full of shit.

All I did was pay you immediately and give you a month to make good on your end. Yep! Such an asshole here. The only reason you gave me a bad rating is because you were called out, which is being sorted out tomorrow.

Last edited by MFL; 06-25-2014 at 02:14 AM..
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2014, 02:43 AM   #5
Harry Da Hamster
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFL View Post
You refunded it a week later.
You told me you'd ship it TWICE after failing to meet your own deadlines, then went dark.

Cliff Notes:
You fail to make good on your word three times and even said after the fact that you were going to give it to me for free until I started to realize that you are just full of shit.

All I did was pay you immediately and give you a month to make good on your end. Yep! Such an asshole here. The only reason you gave me a bad rating is because you were called out, which is being sorted out tomorrow.
I did not say i shipped it twice. And i never did say i would give it to you for free until after this whole fiasco. And now youre saying i went "dark" after i refunded you're money three week prior? You're PMSing about it now? Someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning? Good job at sounding like an idiot.

Last edited by Harry Da Hamster; 06-25-2014 at 02:50 AM..
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2014, 03:52 PM   #6
MFL
Major
Rep

Garage List
2010 BMW M3  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by FNG View Post
I did not say i shipped it twice. And i never did say i would give it to you for free until after this whole fiasco. And now youre saying i went "dark" after i refunded you're money three week prior? You're PMSing about it now? Someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning? Good job at sounding like an idiot.
You said you WOULD ship it, repeatedly and failed to do so. Then stopped communicating.

Learn how to fucking read and conduct business before you post another for sale ad. Or just act like a grown ass man and do what you'll say you'll do. Enjoy your shitty iTrader rating.

All I did was pay you promptly and gave you a month to make good on this. I am not the asshole here. You are.
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2014, 04:00 PM   #7
MFL
Major
Rep

Garage List
2010 BMW M3  [9.00]
Seriously though, who takes a month to pull off grills? It takes like 5 minutes.

So dumb.
Appreciate 0