BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-22-2014, 06:05 PM   #1
maperformance
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Coupe

Unbeatable Pricing on AccessPORTs, BOVs, Downpipes, Intercoolers & More!

Modern Automotive Performance has been "redefining fast" for automotive enthusiasts since 2006. Our mission statement is to enhance the customer experience throughout the automotive performance industry and we welcome the opportunity to show you as we fulfill all of your external engine & power needs!

Cobb Tuning AccessPORT / Intercooler / Exhaust

The Accessport is the world's best selling, most flexible, and easiest to use ECU upgrade solution for your BMW. Unlock power hidden within the vehicle by replacing conservative factory settings with more aggressive calibrations. Follow our staged upgrade path with pre-loaded Off-The-Shelf (OTS) maps or use custom mapping for any modification level. It's the last engine management solution you'll ever need.

Ask about the MAP Stage 1 custom mapping that produced 357whp & 408wtq on 93 octane on our E92 shop car!

The COBB Front Mount Intercooler (FMIC) for your BMW is the easiest way to drastically improve power when coupled with tuning from the Accessport. Even when stock, the factory FMIC can be overwhelmed with heatsoak. By using a 60% larger core with a unique stepped design, your BMW will come alive with the newfound colder charge air. This FMIC also requires no modification to the car for an easy installation with the included custom silicone adapters. Factory-like fitment for the 2007-2011 3-Series sedan, 2008+ 3-Series Coupe, and 2008+ 1-Series.

Mishimoto Aluminum Radiator *Coming Soon*

MAP will be among the first to offer the all aluminum radiator that is currently in the works at Mishimoto! We don't have much info as of yet, but here are the goals of the project:

- Direct-fit unit with minimal cutting or trimming
- Increase thickness of radiator for improved coolant capacity
- Improve heat dissipation and increase cooling performance
- Functions with the factory fan and shroud assembly
- Stock quick-disconnect hoses must work with this radiator
- Note: Will be available for manual vehicles only

Turbosmart Blow Off Valves

Specifically designed to suit the latest turbocharged BMW cars, the Kompact BMW Kit consists of two Kompact valves (your choice of plumb back or dual port) and all the necessary hoses and clamps. The Kompact BMW Kit is a performance bolt-on replacement for the factory plastic bypass valves offering greater boost response and no leaks. Easy to install and set up, the Kompact BMW Kit is an ideal performance upgrade for the current model N54 twin-turbo BMWs. Click here for Turbosmart's release video!

Treadstone Front Mount Intercooler

The Treadstone BMW 135/335 Front Mount Intercooler is one of the best performing direct bolt on intercoolers you can buy. Increases of 15hp have been realized with this basic bolt on, and up to 40hp on cars running increased boost. This intercooler has over 48% more internal flow area than stock and works with the stock piping for a complete bolt on upgrade.

This Treadstone Intercooler features precision bent sheet metal aluminum end tanks. Each Treadstone Intercooler is hand TIG welded in a jig for a perfect fit and pressure tested to 100 psi to ensure maximum performance. Treadstone intercooler cores utilize a high density internal fin design with bar and plate construction.

ETS Front Mount Intercooler

The ETS intercooler Kit Features:

- Full Intercooler Kit- Includes Intercooler, Charge Pipe, Couplers,Clamps
- Direct Bolt on with absolutely no cutting
- Replaces Restrictive Stock Piping
- Max HP Gains of 21.05hp
- Over 60deg Lower Temps
- No Heat Soak after a Pull
- Reduces Knock
- Durable Stainless Steel Piping
- 4 Ply Silicone Couplers
- Breeze Premium T-Bolt Clamps
- Works On Both N54 (Twin Turbo) or N55 (Single Turbo)
- 7" Requires trimming of bumper cover, ETS test results were on their 5" Front Mount Intercooler

AR Design Downpipes

We are extremely excited to present AR Design's new 135i / 335i 3" Hi-Flo™ catless downpipes! The only TRUE 3" downpipes currently on the market! In addition to an intoxicating and exotic sound, these downpipes add significant power and virtually eliminate turbo lag, making the fabled N54 engine even more responsive!

Their Hi-Flo™ 3" Catless Downpipes Feature:

- The only TRUE 3" catless downpipes currently on the market! 3" tubing until cat-back flange - all systems currently on the market reduce to 2.5" much closer to the turbocharger.
- Typical gains with tuning in the 30bhp range!
- 100% hand crafted in the USA from premium 304 Stainless Steel - flanges and O2 bungs included!
- Water-jet cut 304 Stainless cat-back flanges, and CNC'd 304 Stainless V-Band flanges.
- 100% TIG welded, argon back-purged.
- Set of our exclusive bomb-proof exhaust gaskets included.
- Grade 10.9 Metric Hardware (145,000PSI tensile strength, C32-C39 Rockwell, Zinc Plated), and Nord-Lock positive locking re-usable washers included.
- Factory location O2 bungs
- Available with a 2000°F ceramic coating. Coatings come with a 3 year warranty against corrosion and rust to original owner.
- Lifetime warranty against any manufacturing defects given to original owner.
- Note: AR Designs does NOT grind/polish their welds as some other manufacturers do. Grinding welds compromises the strength of the weld, and can lead to weld failure! Especially critical in applications exposed to temperatures in excess of 1200°F. Such temperatures will also rapidly deteriorate the polished finish.

PLM Downpipes

Private Label MFG downpipes are designed to improve your turbo charged vehicles performance. Private Label MFG Power Driven BMW 135i/335i downpipes are no exception, these pipes are made from 304 stainless steel. They connect to the headers with a 3" diameter opening and V band flange. They have an inside diameter of 2.60". The larger diameter design will improve exhaust flow, keep boost pressure up and provide improved throttle response. This down pipe eliminates the catalytic converters. Each down pipe has 2 oxygen sensor locations. Thick flanges, sturdy hangers and increased flow make these down pipes a must have for all N54 / N55 enthusiasts.

NGK ILZKBR7A-8G / 5992 Spark Plugs

Laser Iridium® spark plugs provide superior ignitability and long service life. Additionally, these plugs are one step colder than stock which is desirable, if not necessary, for those of us running higher than stock boost levels.

- Laser welded Iridium center electrode tip
- Platinum disc welded to backside of ground electrode provides long life
- Trivalent Metal Plating for superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing
- Faster starts and quicker acceleration
- Better fuel economy and lower emissions
- Best OEM Iridium spark plug available
- Original Equipment Manufacturer approved design

VR Speed Factory Downpipes and Front Mount Intercoolers

VR Speed Factory's E90 and E92 Downpipes are made from hand crafted, Tig Welded 3.5" Stainless Steel and consist of smooth radius bends to decrease turbulence and increase flow. They feature CNC SS304 Stainless Steel Flanges and have been known to provide gains from 25-30hp with a tune. Each downpipe comes with OEM grade gaskets & mounting hardware, and include VRSF's Lifetime Warranty.

Likewise, VRSF's N54 & N55 E82/E90/E92 7" Front Mount Intercoolers were designed to be one of the best performing direct bolt on FMIC's available for the BMW platform. A custom bar & plate intercooler core is used, and a custom fin pack was designed to VRSF's exact specification which has been in development over the past 7 years, with great success on both Evo & DSM platforms.

Feel free to contact me regarding any VRSF product, and I will be happy to assist.

Please contact us for unbeatable pricing on these products and many more!

: Send us a PM|||||: maperformance1|||||: 1-888-MAPERFORMANCE|||||: chris@maperformance.com|||||

|||||||||||||||

||||||||||

Last edited by maperformance; 05-30-2014 at 11:15 AM..
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2014, 11:01 AM   #2
maperformance
Second Lieutenant
Rep

We are open and ready to field your inquiries! For those of you that have today off enjoy your holiday weekend!
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2014, 02:51 PM   #3
maperformance
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Click here to check out our before and after dyno testing with the Cobb AccessPORT!
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2014, 02:52 PM   #4
maperformance
Second Lieutenant
Rep

MAP is now a gold vendor, keep an eye out for more great offerings (including some custom MAP parts) coming soon!
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2014, 11:35 AM   #5
beastwood
Rep
Drives: 135i

Pm me Price shipped for n55 cobb ap to pa 19004

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2014, 02:26 PM   #6
maperformance
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastwood View Post
Pm me Price shipped for n55 cobb ap to pa 19004

Thanks
PM'D!
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2014, 03:40 PM   #7
maperformance
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Friday is almost here! Call us at 1-888-MAPerformance to get your parts before the weekend!
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2014, 09:48 AM   #8
maperformance
Second Lieutenant
Rep

www.maperformance.com for all your performance needs!
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2014, 04:51 PM   #9
maperformance
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/modernautomotiveperformance
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2014, 10:34 AM   #10
maperformance
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Monday is here! Who is starting of the week by surfing our qwebsite? www.maperformance.com
Appreciate 0
      08-06-2014, 02:03 PM   #11
maperformance
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Wednesday! Call us at 1-888-MAPerformance and let us know what your car needs!
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2014, 10:03 AM   #12
maperformance
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Tuesday is here! What do you need to complete your project? Call us at 1-888-MAPerformance!
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2014, 02:12 PM   #13
maperformance
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Friday is here! What are you doing this weekend? Call 1-888-MAPerformance and let us know!
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2014, 11:16 AM   #14
maperformance
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Thursday bump! A great way to call us is to use our hotline! 1-888-MAPerformance
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2014, 09:54 AM   #15
maperformance
Second Lieutenant
Rep

It is a beautiful day to.... give us a call and get what you may need for your vehicle! 1-888-MAPerformance
Appreciate 0