BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

11-15-2013, 11:48 PM   #1
NewlyWedMan
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2009 Black 135i

Garage List
2008 bmw 135i  [0.00]
Wink SAVE-FS:E36/E46/E9X/E8X Active AutoWerke Methanol Kit $300

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 300.00

Item Interest
E36/E46/E9X/E8X Retails for $1200 + Shipping/I'm Selling for $300 Shipped
Had it installed for a few months and realized i didn't have the wiring hooked up correctly(I was in school, didn't have time) and now unfortunately the fftec turbo only works with the vishnu meth kit.
Text/call for quick response 479-935-0998

One of the best inventions for your BMW has already been around 60 years!

Superchargers and turbochargers generate more than just boost, they generate a ton of incremental heat during operation, resulting in ‘heat-soak’ from elevated intake air temps. Their power increase creates its own power decrease...

But an application specific Active Autowerke methanol-water injection system will help chill the intake charge to a cooler temperature – effectively combating the heat soak effect and acting as a 'chemical intercooler'.
Additionally, the methanol-water mix increases your engine’s knock limit, serving as insurance against unwanted high boost detonation. Methanol is a fuel and therefore will not lean out a fuel mixture and is considered very safe.
Water/Methanol systems have been used since WWII to increase power on booted engines, and with today’s electronic controllers it has become a safe and easy to use upgrade for BMWs.

Your chosen mixture of methanol & water, or just one or the other, is precisely delivered and metered by its own electronic module. This module not only monitors the boost pressure within the engine but also controls the delivery flow to match both the engine load and demand as needed. Active has insured this kit works with each BMW application they offer to insure a much faster, cleaner install than universal kits.

Your kit comes with a large 1.8+ gallon reservoir well suited for BMW apps. Each fill up can last weeks to months depending on how much time is spent at full throttle, the capacity is there to meet most demands and the trunk mounted location is ideal by being the furthest position away from both engine and exhaust heat.
This kit installs in a trunk position that maximizes the available trunk space. It has a rigid mount that's very secure, yet it can be easily detached if needed by its spring loaded quick releases.

If there’s one mod you should be considering for better forced induction performance, this is it.
Key Features:

Trunk-mounted 1.8+ gallon reservoir with inline filter and low pickup tube
Reservoir location on Battery Tray maximizes trunk storage
Methanol-water mix is not influenced by either engine or exhaust heat
Robust high volume pump will deliver on demand and is suited for a methanol-water mix
Electronic module delivers precisely. Settings can be re-adjusted if needed
Injection hose and wiring routed within a protective casing
Not a generic, universal system but manufactured model specific
Detailed instruction with pictures makes for a simple install
Tested and proven on our 500+ HP turbo and supercarged cars

Attached Images

Last edited by NewlyWedMan; 04-11-2014 at 10:42 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2014, 09:53 PM   #2
NewlyWedMan
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2009 Black 135i

Garage List
2008 bmw 135i  [0.00]
Bump
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2014, 11:46 PM   #3
NewlyWedMan