BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

09-22-2013, 12:54 PM   #1
e36jakeo
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3 6 Speed MT!

1998 BMW M3 Euro 3.2L Sedan - track car

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
$15,900 OBO. I am selling my 1998 BMW M3 Sedan that is already modded perfectly for track use. I bought it in 1998 brand new and the car has never been in any accidents and has a clean title. Body work is nearly perfect. I have used it as my track car for many years, and it sits on a trailer. It is completely reliable and is a beautiful car. I just bought a GT3 and am looking to sell the M3.

The list of mods include:

- 3.2L Euro M3 engine (310 HP, 265 WHP on dyno) with only ~35K miles on it - perfect working condition
- Turner Group N suspension (includes chassis strengthening, sway bars, coil-overs, hard mounts in the rear, etc)
- Diffsonline 30/90 Variable ramp LSD with 3.64 gear ratio
- Custom welded-in Roll-bar by TC with 6-point Schroth Belts
- Sparco race seat and mounted and ready for passenger race seat
- Two fuel pumps (prevents fuel starvation at low fuel levels and allows you to carry 40 lbs less fuel at beginning of session)
- Borla exhaust (no cat or resonator - sounds great, but not too loud)
- SSR Competition 17x8.5" wheels with 245/40/17 Race tires
- Gutted interior (car weighs 2850 lbs)
- Smaller race steering wheel (no airbags)
- Aluminum front control arms (lighter, more caster and negative camber)
- lightweight race battery
- Turner brake cooling kit

This car is extremely well-sorted and fast. For those of you who are in Northern CA, I ran a 1:49 at Infinion and a 2:00 at Thunderhill. Handling is as good as any track car, allowing it to turn better lap times than cars with quite a bit more HP (I run about even with well-driven 997 series 1 GT3s with race tires). Handling balance is neutral and forgiving.

I live in the Bay Area, California. Let me know if you are interested in seeing more photos or driving the car. Phone is 415-385-6444. $15,900 OBO, including trailer.

Attached Images

Last edited by e36jakeo; 09-22-2013 at 12:56 PM.. Reason: Forgot to put asking price
Appreciate 0