BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

02-11-2012, 06:19 PM   #1
Castr_85M
Captain
Rep
Drives: AW/Fox 6MT E90 M3

Shout out to ACM and Paul Miller BMW

Just want to give a shout out to Sal and his guys over at ACM! I was supposed to get an alignment this pass thursday by Matt over at ACM but unfortunately my cars' injectors decided to take a crap on me. I called ACM and spoke to Sal to let him know I was not going to make it to due my unforeseen problem.

Well instead of brushing me off and telling me "OK see you next time" Sal stayed on the phone and helped me with the problem. He scattered and asked Tommy regarding my issue and even put Matt on the phone. Matt immediately knew what was going on with my car as soon as I told him my symptoms. Sal pulled some strings and recommended me to Paul Miller BMW. So to make a long story short, 1 day later I got my car back from Paul Miller BMW running tip top.

As soon as I left the dealer I headed over to ACM and Sal had his guy's install my M3 tension rods and then Matt worked his magic on the alignment. Now the car drives and handles great! You don't find to many good guys in this industry like the Autocouture Motoring fellas. Honest, knowledgeable, considerate, and helpful.

Appreciate 0