ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Technical Talk > Cosmetics Modification (Exterior/Interior) Discussions
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

12-30-2011, 11:47 AM   #1
jjdrivesajazz
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2003 bmw z4 2.5i

fitted seat cover for z4 2.5 base with non-power seats

i got a 2003 z4 2.5i base model with manual seats (non-power/heated) and i'm looking for some fitted seat covers

i know nothing will be 100% like oem but all of the seats i'm finding used from salvage yards are powered and i cannot use them

i just want to cover the seat from a tear that is annoying to look at

has anyone used any before?
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2012, 09:26 PM   #2
-c-
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: bmw

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdrivesajazz View Post
i got a 2003 z4 2.5i base model with manual seats (non-power/heated) and i'm looking for some fitted seat covers

i know nothing will be 100% like oem but all of the seats i'm finding used from salvage yards are powered and i cannot use them

i just want to cover the seat from a tear that is annoying to look at

has anyone used any before?
Well I'm selling both my black leather seats no tears for $300 lol I know I know you can't use power or heated but you can remove the coverings and swap them with yours and retrofit the heated seats if you wish. I could strip my seats and send you the leather covers and such if the other party falls through that is interested in them. What color are you looking for?
Appreciate 0
      01-05-2012, 10:15 PM   #3
jjdrivesajazz
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2003 bmw z4 2.5i

Quote:
Originally Posted by -c- View Post
Well I'm selling both my black leather seats no tears for $300 lol I know I know you can't use power or heated but you can remove the coverings and swap them with yours and retrofit the heated seats if you wish. I could strip my seats and send you the leather covers and such if the other party falls through that is interested in them. What color are you looking for?
that's a little too much work for what i want to do
Appreciate 0