BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 Photos/Video/Media Gallery

EXXEL Distributions
Closed Thread

11-12-2011, 09:26 AM   #1
Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Great write up and photos of a Assembly Plant

I know it is not about the ///M3, still I think you people will appreciate that I share it here with you. Should the Moderator delete it or move it I can understand it. Since we all love cars this even thou it is not a ///M3 assembly plant will give us all an insight how a car like ours is put together with great care. I don't know how this fellow got away in taking all those photographs since when I was there in 2009 they made me take my camera back to the car.

Interesting link to the Glass Factory ===>CLICK

This is the top VW model in the world at a hearty price too some 110,000- Euro ($151,255- US by todays exchange), great quality I must say.

If you ever in Germany do visit it ... the factory is down town all parts are delivered by special designed street car. I had a great visit there in May 2009. Don't know how this fellow got to take all them pictures. When I was there I had to return my camera to the car and lock it up ... Nein Nein keine Bilder es ist STRENG Ferboten (No ... No no photographs it is strictly not acceptable)

After that I visited Porsche and Mercedes in Stuttgart followed by BMW in Munchen, taking the wife along is not recommended it's strictly a guy thing

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread