BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

08-01-2011, 04:38 PM   #1
KinoBoom
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2

Need to buy 1 front wheel (264 style)!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I damaged one of my front wheels today on accident. Did not see a rock on the highway so I need to buy ONE front 18\" Silver 264 style wheel. If anyone has one please let me know ASAP!!!!

Thanks!!!

08-02-2011, 10:11 AM   #2
b00st
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 AW 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinoBoom View Post
I damaged one of my front wheels today on accident. Did not see a rock on the highway so I need to buy ONE front 18\" Silver 264 style wheel. If anyone has one please let me know ASAP!!!!

Thanks!!!
I have one, but it's not in perfect shape. It has a small of amount of rash on the edge, and apparently has a very slight bend on it somewhere according to the dealership. The bend hadn't caused any issues for me driving it from Virginia to Michigan when I bought the car a few weeks back, but the previous owner gave me a new front wheel anyways. Anyways, I have a spare slightly beat up front wheel if you're interested. Just make me an offer and you cover shipping if you're interested. I have no use for the extra wheel, so I'll take any reasonable offer.

'12 Black Diamond CTS-V Sedan - Stock for now
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2011, 11:17 AM   #3
KinoBoom
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***** View Post
Quote:

Thanks!!!
I have one, but it's not in perfect shape. It has a small of amount of rash on the edge, and apparently has a very slight bend on it somewhere according to the dealership. The bend hadn't caused any issues for me driving it from Virginia to Michigan when I bought the car a few weeks back, but the previous owner gave me a new front wheel anyways. Anyways, I have a spare slightly beat up front wheel if you're interested. Just make me an offer and you cover shipping if you're interested. I have no use for the extra wheel, so I'll take any reasonable offer.
Man thanks!
I took the car in this morning and the dealer repaired the wheel like new in an hours time. I was swearing trying to figure out how I was going to get me just one wheel without paying $$$$$ for it.
Thanks for the reply I will jeep u in mind on my next damage lol. Roads here are getting hectic with construction everywhere.

Thanks again
      08-02-2011, 12:40 PM   #4
b00st
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 AW 135i

Quote:
Man thanks!
I took the car in this morning and the dealer repaired the wheel like new in an hours time. I was swearing trying to figure out how I was going to get me just one wheel without paying $$$$$ for it.
Thanks for the reply I will jeep u in mind on my next damage lol. Roads here are getting hectic with construction everywhere.

Thanks again
Haha, no problem. Like I said, it's just sitting around, so next time you bang one up, get a hold of me. Glad you got it fixed though.

'12 Black Diamond CTS-V Sedan - Stock for now
Appreciate 0