BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

EXXEL Distributions

10-30-2010, 03:59 PM   #1
///M3SEDAN
Rep
Drives: E46

FS:2003 E46 M3/Sliver Grey/Under Warranty/50k mls/Navigation/6spd Manual/fulyLoaded

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hey Guys,,
I just bought a new Sedan ///M that have been looking for a while; now I have to let this beauty go....Below is the copy of the ad that just put on auto trader. Please click to see pictures http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...e&rdpage=thumb.Price $26,995.
Fully loaded with all OPTIONS, best color combo w/black interior is still under WARRANTY (EXTENDED) for another 13 months or 85000 miles, no accident with clear title&owned by a BMW enthusiast for the past 6 years! I paid over $4000 for best warranty (transferable) which pretty much covers EVERYTHING except regular maintenance stuff. 2 weeks ago I had oil change, new brake pads and new battery installed. Specially with having the warranty in place the new owner will be 100% worry free of any issues with the car and having a peace of mind. You rarely find a M3 with warranty & such features and options available nowadays!!! I am selling the car because I got married and just bought a brand new Sedan ///M which suits my family s needs better since it is a 4 door. The car has always been garage kept, used 93 octane gas only,never seen snow, never smoked in, barely anyone has sat in the back seats, and always hand washed. The car has never been raced, abused or driven aggressively. Some upgrades that I have done for the car myself include, OEM Competition Package 19 Wheels with Michelin Pilot PS2s paid almost $4000 (275 in the rear and 245 in front), legal window tints, AC Schnitzer Carbon Fiber trim on front dash, Front Headlight Eyebrows, 3M protection film for front fogs and headlights and authentic Dinan Strut bar. The car runs great with superb handling. Some options include but not limited to OEM Navigation System Professional with Onboard Computer, 6 speed Manual, Electronic Glass Sunroof, Smoker s package, Electronic seat adjustments for driver (with memory) and passenger side, Skibag, Front Armrest,Front Heated Seats, Headlight Washer System & Rain Sensor, Xenon Head lights, Fog lights, Car Telephone Preparation, CD Player, HiFi Loudspeaker Stystem with Harman Kardon, Tire pressure monitor, DSC, Home Link System to open garage doors and Alarm System. Please call 516.669.6666 or email knickerbockerllc@gmail.com
Thanks

Last edited by ///M3SEDAN; 10-30-2010 at 04:18 PM..
Appreciate 0