BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

EXXEL Distributions

10-30-2010, 11:49 AM   #1
petesamprs
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: .

WTB: 09+ E90 M3 w/ DCT (northeast)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Looking to buy 2009+ E90 M3 sedan with DCT. I am in ny/nj/ct tri-state area so prefer something I can see in person easily.

Flexible on almost everything else (color, packages, etc). Let me know if you have one you are considering selling. Looking to the pull the trigger pretty soon.

thanks.

Retired: '08 M5, '08 550i (ED), '06 330i
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2010, 07:58 AM   #2
va135i
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

RE: WTB: 09+ E90 M3 w/ DCT

Hi,

I have an 2011 E90 M3 DCT with pretty much everything (including competition pkg & extended leather. Jerez Black & Beige interior). I got it this April & it has about 6 or 7K miles on it. My wife & daughter don't like the rough ride so I'm thinking of trading it in for an X5. But I would rather sell it to a fellow enthusiast. I don't race cars. To tell you the truth, I haven't even red-lined my M3 yet. So the car is in perfect condition.

I got it at invoice price for about 67K. The msrp was over 70K. So if you're really interested, I'm willing to sell it to you. I'm located in Northern Virginia so you're welcome to come and see it in person.

You can contact me via my personal email if you're serious about the car,
Duc Nguyen
nguyen.d.duc@gmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by petesamprs View Post
Looking to buy 2009+ E90 M3 sedan with DCT. I am in ny/nj/ct tri-state area so prefer something I can see in person easily.

Flexible on almost everything else (color, packages, etc). Let me know if you have one you are considering selling. Looking to the pull the trigger pretty soon.

thanks.
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2010, 12:50 PM   #3
petesamprs
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: .

Quote:
Originally Posted by va135i View Post
Hi,

I have an 2011 E90 M3 DCT with pretty much everything (including competition pkg & extended leather. Jerez Black & Beige interior). I got it this April & it has about 6 or 7K miles on it. My wife & daughter don't like the rough ride so I'm thinking of trading it in for an X5. But I would rather sell it to a fellow enthusiast. I don't race cars. To tell you the truth, I haven't even red-lined my M3 yet. So the car is in perfect condition.

I got it at invoice price for about 67K. The msrp was over 70K. So if you're really interested, I'm willing to sell it to you. I'm located in Northern Virginia so you're welcome to come and see it in person.

You can contact me via my personal email if you're serious about the car,
Duc Nguyen
nguyen.d.duc@gmail.com
Your car sounds great but at that price point (>$60k) I'd be tempted to just buy a new one with the exact colors/options I would want. It would be great if you could post up some pics though as there are probably others here that would be interested.

Retired: '08 M5, '08 550i (ED), '06 330i
Appreciate 0