XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X6 Forums > X6 Members Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys

08-18-2010, 12:54 AM   #1
wheeladdicts
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Wheel Addicts l 360 Forged l New Styles + Originals

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hey Guys,

As many of you know 360 Forged has been putting out some of the nicest wheels on the market for some time now. After working out /weeding out some kinks in the system they (now owned and managed by Forged Distributing) are now back on track.

Don’t be fooled this is not the same operation that was in place before. These guys are dedicated to delivering a great product in a reasonable amount of time.

We will only require a 50% deposit on the wheels so as to protect you the consumer from any problems.

Now because 360 Forged has not been on the forum in awhile, we will be offering some steep specials to get a few orders in. If you are interested please PM us and we will make sure to get you the best possible price.

YES...18"-24" IS AVAILABLE

Specs:

6061-T6 Forged Aluminum
100% Hubcentric
No spacers needed (custom fitment)
TPMS Compatible

Standard Finishes:

Brushed
Gloss Black
Matte Black
Silver
Chrome Lips
Raw Inner Barrel

Options:

Color Matched Finish
Painted Lip
Painted Inners
Carbon Fiber Overlays
Basically anything you could want

Pricing:
Starting at $1420/wheel MSRP (PM us for better pricing)

Concave 5

Concave Mesh

Concave 10

MB5

MESH 8

MESH 10

SPEC 12

SPEC 5

SL 10

SPLIT 7

Straight 5

Straight 10

Appreciate 0
      08-18-2010, 04:23 PM   #2
spicysausage
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW X6 5.0i

Pm'd ya but your mailbox is full.
Appreciate 0
      08-18-2010, 05:44 PM   #3
wheeladdicts
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Just replied to you on my personal one. We are having an issue with our PM's which should be fixed by tomorrow.
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2010, 05:55 PM   #4
wheeladdicts
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Amazing Labor day specials until the end of this week!

Appreciate 0
      09-07-2010, 08:51 PM   #5
REInvestor
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: X6 5.0i

I thought 360 forged went bankrupt and started using rusted used parts about a yr ago? They also started selling under a different name when the sh#t hit the fan. IDK, I'm not into drama but, I hope you've done your due diligence on them. I know many reputable wheel dealers won't touch 360 forged. Anyways, it was and still is all over the MBWorld forum if you want to look it up. Also someone was talking about a class action lawsuit a yr ago on the Corvette forum.

Last edited by REInvestor; 09-07-2010 at 09:06 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2010, 08:57 PM   #6
wheeladdicts
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by REInvestor View Post
I thought 360 forged went bankrupt and started using rusted used parts about a yr ago? They also started selling under a different name when the sh#t hit the fan. IDK, I'm not into drama but, I hope you've done your due diligence on them. I know many reputable wheel dealers won't touch 360 forged. Anyways, it was all over MBWorld forum if you want to look it up.
If you read through all the mbworld threads (or any internet brand website) you will notice that 360 forged is now owned by forged distributing and they have not had any issues after taking over. In fact they are welcome on mbworld, 6speedonline, etc as opposed to the previous management and their new company which has been banned.

Please due your due diligence before posting false information. Many dealers wont deal with the old 360 forged management but they have no issues with the new management in fact i dont know one forum that has a problem with them.
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2010, 09:21 PM   #7
REInvestor
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: X6 5.0i

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeladdicts View Post
If you read through all the mbworld threads (or any internet brand website) you will notice that 360 forged is now owned by forged distributing and they have not had any issues after taking over. In fact they are welcome on mbworld, 6speedonline, etc as opposed to the previous management and their new company which has been banned.

Please due your due diligence before posting false information. Many dealers wont deal with the old 360 forged management but they have no issues with the new management in fact i dont know one forum that has a problem with them.
LMAO. Well from what I can see, Forged Distributing and 360 forged is one in the same. I know how to look through old posts and see how Forged DST were defending 360 forged at the same time the SHTF. New name, same company, different day! Nice try bro.
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2010, 09:24 PM   #8
wheeladdicts
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by REInvestor View Post
LMAO. Well from what I can see, Forged Distributing and 360 forged is one in the same. I know how to look through old posts and see how Forged DST were defending 360 forged at the same time the SHTF. New name, same company, different day! Nice try bro.
Dont really need to try you answered your own question. 360 Forged is owned by Forged DST. They took over the company from Jordan.

This is why they are still allowed to post on 6speed, mbworld, etc whereas anything dealing with Jordan is not allowed.

This is a known fact. Now if you have nothing better to do I understand but bash the right company. The new 360 has nothing to do with the old 360 and thats why they are still active on all forums.
Appreciate 0