BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

04-21-2010, 08:56 AM   #1
bimmernupe
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 E92 335i

Garage List
2008 E92 335i  [10.00]
National Capital Chapter BMWCCA Spring Tour June 4-6, 2010

Click here for tour registration: https://www.motorsportreg.com/index.cfm/event/event.advert/uidEvent/FE94D8A2-E98B-E89B-5CABF6E2CE3F5222

This year’s Spring Tour is to the Rocky Gap Lodge and Golf Resort in Flintstone, MD from June 4-6, 2010. The Rocky Gap Lodge & Golf Resort is AAA Four Diamond award winning resort which sits in a beautiful forested area on a 243-acre lake at the foothills of Rocky Gap State Park, in the heart of historic Cumberland Valley. Register today! We have limited space available for this tour!

I have decided to make it an overnight tour with an optional second night. Based on feedback received during the Winter Tour and Pie Run, I have decided to add an optional second night to allow people additional time to enjoy the spa, a round of golf, and other activities after the long, fun drive up. With the additional night, you can relax on Friday afternoon and enjoy the resort on Saturday.

Those of us leaving on Friday, the 4th, will depart from Bob Evans Restaurant in Chantilly, VA at 8 a.m. Those of us leaving on Saturday, the 5th, will depart the same Bob Evans Restaurant at 8 a.m. Breakfast will be at your expense if you choose to eat at the restaurant. Someone will be appointed to handle the drivers’ meeting, answer questions, and hand out extra directions on Saturday. We will stop for lunch on the way to the resort. The lunch spot will be the same for the Saturday group as well. On Saturday evening, we will have a dinner banquet at the resort.

Hotel Rooms
Book your hotel rooms today! We have secured a special group rate with the Rocky Gap Lodge & Golf Resort! To receive the special discounted rate of $115/night (single or double occupancy, plus applicable taxes), please contact the Rocky Gap Lodge & Golf Resort directly by calling 301-784-8400. In order to receive the special rate, please reference BMW Car Club of America, National Capital Chapter. The discounted group rate expires after May 7, 2010. After May 7, 2010, reservations or changes to existing reservations will be accepted based upon space and rate availability. I will try to make reserve another block of rooms at this rate when we fill this room block. I cannot guarantee that the second block will have the same rate. So don't wait until the last minute!!!

All reservations must be accompanied by a first night room deposit or guaranteed with a credit card. The Resort will not hold any reservation unless secured by a credit card. In the event a guest wishes to cancel a reservation, the deposit is refundable if notice is received before three (3) days prior to the day of arrival and a cancellation number is obtained.

Food
As previously mentioned, we will provide lunch during the drive (on Friday or Saturday) as well as the banquet dinner on Saturday evening. For this, members and associate members will enjoy a special price of $75/person for the tour. The price for non-members is $95/person. If you are not a member, the discount for this event nearly covers a year’s membership. This cost for room and food is on par with past overnight tours, sans the optional 2nd night.

Golf
The special group price for golf on the award winning Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course is $65.00 per person for eighteen holes, inclusive of golf cart, GPS and Usage fee. Please book tee times directly with the resort and mention the BMW Car Club of America, National Capital Chapter to receive the special group rate.

Cancellation and Reduction – The cancellation or reduction in the number of tee times after initial booking will cause a substantial financial disadvantage to Rocky Gap Lodge & Golf Resort. If you cancel reserved tee times or reduces number of reserved tee times, you will be subject to fees according to
the following schedule:
14-29 days prior to scheduled play 50% of amount paid
8–13 days prior to scheduled play 75% of amount paid
Less than 8 days prior to scheduled play 100% of amount paid

Proper golf attire is required for all players and any guests. Men shall wear collared shirts and not less than quarter length sleeves. Women’s blouses and shirts must be of customary golf nature. Shorts will have pockets. “Cut-offs”. Jogging shorts, swimwear and/or jeans are not permitted. All players are required to wear golf shoes. Proper golf attire is solely at the discretion of the Golf Professional. “Non-metal Spikes” are required at Rocky Gap Lodge & Golf Resort.

No personal coolers or other beverage containers are permitted on the golf course. A beverage cart may be arranged in advance for the exclusive use of your group through Conference Services at Rocky Gap Lodge & Golf Resort.

Feel free to email me if you are interested in playing golf. I will forward your email on to other interested persons.

Spa
Please see the resort’s site for spa pricing and reservations. Maryland Spa Resorts | Rocky Gap Lodge & Golf Resort - Spa | Cumberland MD Spa Resorts

Others Activities
• A professional staff of wilderness, adventure and incentive planners to plan all of your on-resort and off-resort activities
• Tennis courts
• Jogging path
• Yoga classes
• 25-Miles of hiking/biking trails
• Rock climbing
• Children's activities and programs
• Canoeing, paddle boating and pontoon boat rides
• Horseback riding
• Paintballing
• Rappelling
• Geocaching (using GPS to find treasures)
• Team building and orienteering
• Whitewater rafting
• Fly fishing
• ATV tours
• Natural outdoor aviary with rare birds
• Outdoor fountains
• Historical tours

When you get to the payment page, you can skip payment option if you are mailing a check.
Motorsportreg.com charges a 5% fee for paying via their site using a card.

*Note: You reserve & pay for your room directly with the Rocky Gap Resort.
Rocky Gap Lodge & Golf Resort Spas

Room price is per room, not person. A single room is the same price as a double room.
Feel free to PM me or email ncctours@verizon.net with any questions or issues.