BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-22-2010, 03:10 PM   #1
pseto
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 ZCP, F80 M3 ZCP- beater

05/15/2010 - Spring NCC Golf Outing - South Riding Golf Club!!!

We will hold our 3rd annual Spring NCC golf outing on Saturday, May 15th @ 12pm, at South Riding golf course in South Riding, VA. We've had an excellent turnout and outstanding time the past few years, and this year definitely won't disappoint.

Date: Saturday, May 15th, 2010

South Riding Golf Club
43237 Golf View Drive
South Riding, VA 20152

Format: Stroke Play
Cost: $33 CCA members, $55 non-members

Our golf outing includes green fees, cart w/ GPS, practice balls, dinner, and dedicated parking. We'll also hang out with the cars after golf/food too, so bring your cameras!!!

This will NOT be a handicapped event, but we will have various prizes available. Its just a leisurely afternoon playing a great game in a non-competitive environment. Its all about having fun and hanging out with fellow BMW owners!!!

This event will be first come, first serve, with a maximum of 32 players. Our events were sold-out in previous years

Registration: Will open Wed, April 7th at 9am, so get your foursomes ready. If you don't have a foursome, no problem; just let me know who you want to play with and I'll make it happen. Click link below to register:

http://ncc.motorsportreg.com/

Also, anyone wanting to donate prizes and/or set up goodie bags for this event, please let me know. I'm currently working on some, and the more, the better.

A special thanks to fellow NCC member, Willie Lutz, who also happens to be the PGA professional at South Riding. Not only does he offer up his club to us, but his impeccably restored e30 is absolutely stunning

Become a BMW CCA member; Click HERE to join and use my member #339225 for a referral
Join our NCC Facebook Page

Last edited by pseto; 04-11-2010 at 12:46 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2010, 09:39 PM   #2
pseto
Major General
United_States
Rep

Registration will open Wed, April 7th at 9am. Get your foursomes ready and register ASAP!!!

Become a BMW CCA member; Click HERE to join and use my member #339225 for a referral
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2010, 12:46 PM   #3
pseto
Major General
United_States
Rep

Registration is now OPEN!!!! Get your foursome together or sign up as a single; I'll pair you with whoever you want in your group.

This is mostly a non-competitive event, so players of all skill levels are welcomed. Its more about having fun playing golf, and hanging with other BMW owners.

We'll have various contests and prizes for winners, as well as, several door prizes Register at the link below:

http://ncc.motorsportreg.com/

Appreciate 0
      04-28-2010, 08:07 PM   #4
pseto
Major General
United_States
Rep

20 people already signed up, only 12 spots are left. register now so you won't get waitlisted!!!!

Appreciate 0
      05-05-2010, 10:44 PM   #5
pseto
Major General
United_States
Rep

Less than 10 spots remain, so register ASAP!!! I guarantee a great day of golf and BMWs, sounds fun to me

I'm also looking for 1-2 volunteers to help with our event. They will be responsible for getting people checked in, passing out stuff, and picture taking. I'll get them a golf cart to ride around to get some great action shots.

Good opportunity for a spouse, girlfriend, or responsible child (should I require that the adults need to be responsible too? LOL).

Appreciate 0