BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-22-2010, 01:38 PM   #1
pseto
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 ZCP, F80 M3 ZCP- beater

04/01/2010 - NCC NoVA Social - Velocity Five, Falls Church - NEW LOCATION!!!

Join us at our new Spring location, Velocity Five in Falls Church, at the intersection of Gallows Rd and Lee Highway in Merrifield Plaza (and 2 blocks from the Dunn Loring Metro Station).

Velocity Five is an upscale sports bar with HDTVs everywhere and great food/drinks. They have a huge parking lot for us to hangout, so get there early to get a spot!!!

Velocity Five
8111 Lee Highway
Falls Church, VA 22042
(703) 207-9464
http://www.velocityfiverestaurant.com/

In order to continue having future socials, the club will cover up to $20/member, so we'll collect $ to help cover the remaining part of the bill/gratuity (usually $5-10/head). Those who have a few more drinks or order more expensive food items will need to chip in more than those who stay within the $20/head limit.

Get there early to get a good spot; we'll hangout starting at 6p (weather permitting) and go inside by 7pm

PLEASE RSVP at the link below so I can get an accurate headcount and don't forget to bring your CCA membership card.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=365051

BTW I post our events on multiple internet sites so don't be alarmed by the low # of RSVPs on this board. We've constantly average more than 25+ people for the past 2 years at our NoVA events. There will be plenty of other BMW owners from classic 850csi coupes to fully modded e90/e92/e93 (and everything in between).

Become a BMW CCA member; Click HERE to join and use my member #339225 for a referral
Join our NCC Facebook Page

Last edited by pseto; 03-22-2010 at 01:49 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-29-2010, 11:19 AM   #2
pseto
Major General
United_States
Rep

bump for this week's meet at our new location, Velocity Five in Falls Church....the weather will be spectacular on Thursday, so come on out and hang out with us!!!

now I just gotta figure out when I'll have time to wash my car before Thursday

PLEASE RSVP at the link above so I can get an accurate headcount.

Become a BMW CCA member; Click HERE to join and use my member #339225 for a referral
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2010, 09:37 AM   #3
pseto
Major General
United_States
Rep

bump for tomorrow's good time at Velocity Five...the weather is gonna be PERFECT!!!!

why sit in traffic when you can leave work early and come hang up with fellow club members

we'll get there at 6p to hangout and go inside at 7p. first person there should definitely park in a large enough area where ALL of us can fit (looks like we'll have a great turnout).

this is also a great opportunity for non-CCA members to join us to see how membership has its privileges; please PM me your intent and you can be my special guest.

PLEASE RSVP at the link above so we can get an accurate headcount.

Appreciate 0
      04-01-2010, 06:34 AM   #4
pseto
Major General
United_States
Rep

last bump for tonight's fun at Velocity Five....it'll be an absolute perfect day to hang out, grab a bite, and pay homage to our cars!!!

whoever is the first one there, please scope out a parking area large enough for at least 25 cars since we'll have a big turnout tonight

PLEASE RSVP at the link above so we can get an accurate headcount for food.

Appreciate 0
      04-01-2010, 10:10 AM   #5
bimmernupe
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 E92 335i

Garage List
2008 E92 335i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by pseto View Post
last bump for tonight's fun at Velocity Five....it'll be an absolute perfect day to hang out, grab a bite, and pay homage to our cars!!!

whoever is the first one there, please scope out a parking area large enough for at least 25 cars since we'll have a big turnout tonight

PLEASE RSVP at the link above so we can get an accurate headcount for food.

I'm bringing caution tape, if I can find it, and cones.