BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-15-2010, 06:33 PM   #1
Dackelone
European Editor
Germany
Rep
Drives: N54 e82

hidden menus in our radios?

Hi Guys,

I was looking thru some posts over at the e90 board and came across this interesting You-Tube link. This was from an Italian guy who is showing you some hidden menus in our radio. Its all in Italian, and I don't speak any!

I have played around with my radio and it works! But what it all does - I have no idea - other than a setup menu for countries.

To get into this hidden menu, turn off your radio(must be on radio before switching off) then switch the radio on, and press and HOLD the "m" button down. Keep holding the M-button until the display changes. The radio will continue to play that station. You can work the up/down and side buttoons to explore whats what.

I started to do this bc I was curious IF our cars had some hidden EQ settings.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=359872

But, it looks like this is just something from the factory to setup the radio for multi regions, ie: USA, Europe, Japan, ect.

Btw... I have a 2010 135i with the base sound system(Prof Radio) and the standard HD radio for '10's.

bye,
David
Appreciate 0