BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-04-2010, 10:36 AM   #1
persianbmw91
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 1M

2010 University of Maryland Spring Meet - May 2nd, 2010

2010 University of Maryland Spring Meet for Charity
hosted by College Park Tuning with help from Sigma Chi
  • • Thousands of different cars
    • Dyno pulls
    • BBQ
    • Live DJ
    • 50/50 Raffle
    • Raffle Prizes
We will be asking for 1(or more) non-perishable food item per person as they enter the lot. If you forget to bring an item or prefer not to, we will collect a $1 donation on your way into the lot. All the donations collected from admission, food sales and the 50/50 raffle are going to be donated to Martha’s Table (http://www.marthastable.org).

University of Maryland – College Park Campus, Parking Lots 9 & 11. Overflow parking at the View and Lot 4
Directions to Campus Map of parking
*Expect heavy traffic, we are sorry for this inconvenience and will be trying to move people in/out of the meet as quickly as possible*

Date
Sunday, May 2nd, 2010

Time
Noon, 12:00 pm. If you show up before this time you will NOT be let into the parking lot
We usually start packing things up at 7pm

Food
• BBQ, Hamburgers, Hot Dogs on the grill
• Soft drinks and other refreshments
*There will be a separate place just for water*

Dyno
• $75.00 for 2 - 3 baseline pulls w/ A/F and printout. FWD or RWD only
• If you are interested in dynoing your car, please send an email to collegeparktuning@gmail.com or follow this link. We are trying to have people pre-register for the dyno.

Basic Rules
1. Be respectful of other peoples cars. Please do not touch a persons car without their consent
2. No tents
3. No alcohol
4. No grilles (you can bring other food or drinks)
5. No scandalous attire (this is a family event)
6. Chairs are permitted everywhere but a parking space
7. No saving spaces (You might wind up next to a Honda or a Ferrari and maybe make a new friend)

The Last four years meets were great successes. Thank you to everyone who came out and supported us! We look forward to seeing you all again!
Appreciate 0