BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts

11-19-2009, 07:36 PM   #1
tallycoolies
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 Interlagos Blue M3

FS: Active Autowerke X-pipe w/o HFC

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Just like the title says~ AA x-pipe without HFC for sale. This is a great performance mod for those of you out there who's needing some extra numbers, 100% bolt on system. Unfortunately, it was a little too loud for my taste and took it off about 4 months ago, hoping that I'll put it back on soon. However, I have a gift from heaven now, a new born baby so now I have to let this car go. The color of the pipe looks some what unusual, but I think all the pipes will eventually give up their colors since it's not invulnerable against heat and plus it will be under the car which you'll never see but KNOW it's there. I had it on for about 5 months, aproximately 3500 miles, and took it off the rest of the season, garage kept. I'm asking $1095 shipped and willing to negotiate. Thanks~!!!

Attached Images

E92 M3 Coupe\Interlagos Blue\6MT\18"\Technology PK\Premium Sound\Moon Roof\H&R Sport Springs\UUC SSK\GP Thunder 8500K H8 & 12000K HID Xenon\MB Grill\VSR Ti Exhaust\AA X-pipe\AA ECU\AA pulley\VSR CF rear diffuser\VSR CF boot lid\Painted Reflector\Gruppe M CAI\VSR Frontlip\Volk TE-37 19'
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2009, 10:51 PM   #2
Tio///M
///M South Lead
United_States
Rep
Drives: Jerez Blk / Fox Red Ext

Did this thing see snow?? That looks pretty rusted can you post a pic of a small section with a date next to that has been shined or polished up? TIA

MFlight!! .......NOW
///M SOUTH
on Facebook!!
FOR SALE!!
Appreciate 0
      11-23-2009, 06:35 PM   #3
tallycoolies
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

It's definitely not rust becuase it's made of stainless steel and it couldn't see snow because it was on the car around March and off around August. It didn't snow here in Philly on March through August. There's nothing wrong with it except the color and now I'll drop the price to $995 shipped. Thanks~! Oh and it's already packed and ready to go so this is the final pic.

E92 M3 Coupe\Interlagos Blue\6MT\18"\Technology PK\Premium Sound\Moon Roof\H&R Sport Springs\UUC SSK\GP Thunder 8500K H8 & 12000K HID Xenon\MB Grill\VSR Ti Exhaust\AA X-pipe\AA ECU\AA pulley\VSR CF rear diffuser\VSR CF boot lid\Painted Reflector\Gruppe M CAI\VSR Frontlip\Volk TE-37 19'
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2009, 10:22 PM   #4
noxredna
Captain
Rep
Drives: E92 M3, E30 M3, 1M, F10 M5

Dave, what a pitty that you are selling the car!
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2009, 11:08 PM   #5
niqui
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Jet Black E92 M3

cause its without hfcs this will def cause a cel on a stock car right?
what was it paired with that made it seem so loud? on stock axle back on muffler?
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2009, 04:09 PM   #6
tallycoolies
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by noxredna View Post
Dave, what a pitty that you are selling the car!
I know.. I am not sure about selling the car but definitely the parts will go. Hey~! let's meet up sometime~!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by niqui View Post
cause its without hfcs this will def cause a cel on a stock car right?
what was it paired with that made it seem so loud? on stock axle back on muffler?
It will cause the CEL to come up if don't have the software for it. I used to have AA exhaust but now I have the Vorsteiner Ti exhaust which will be up for sale soon.

Appreciate 0
      11-29-2009, 07:44 PM   #7
Tio///M
///M South Lead
United_States
Rep
Drives: Jerez Blk / Fox Red Ext

I still want this DAMN thing....people tell me that it sounds awesome just the way it is without the X-pipe....one guy told me why mess with perfection..

How much worse can the sound get with the X-pipe with Stock Kats and AA rear muffler??? Some one chime in.....I really want these!!

MFlight!! .......NOW
///M SOUTH
on Facebook!!
FOR SALE!!
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2009, 03:51 PM   #8
tallycoolies
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

SOLD!!

Appreciate 0