BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 Photos/Video/Media Gallery

10-22-2009, 04:04 PM   #1
M3_LIN
LM-R Whore.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 White M3 Sedan

E92M with Venacci Mesh wheel PICS!

Hey guys,

Finally got some GOOD pics of the Venacci Mesh wheel that i shot last time. Poor pics last time but i got good pics this time. Also i found out that they have other designs of wheels:

http://www.venaciwheels.com/products.html

Looks pretty cool. I like their Z with the 5 spoke. (VS124)

Venacci Mesh specs. They have a pretty good variety of specs and offsets. Pretty cool!!

More pics here: http://s919.photobucket.com/albums/ad32/m3_lin/Venacci/

I also LOVEEE the black strip that the E92M had!!!

Thoughts? Thinking about getting this wheel.

Ed Lin

09AWE90M: Light headlight tint, Full front end clear bra wrap(Harris@InstyleGraphics), Ceramic tint(40%), Piaa GTX H3 bulb, HID 8k AE, 6k Low, INT Luxer1 lights, RD springs, LMR 20X9 +8, 20X10 +18 (Dave @ Status), Vertice CF hood Ducts(Dat @ VertexUSA), Tecnocraft FULL Envy Intake system+plenum(KEVLAR)+cabin filter covers, Meister GTC exhaust, Arkym F LIP.
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2009, 04:08 PM   #2
SUB-ZERO
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2 + Spur, DB11, F12, X5

Looks much better than the first pic you posted! What are the weight specs?

-SZ
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2009, 04:13 PM   #3
leemik
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 LRP M3 Coupe

Garage List
2020 Acura NSX  [0.00]
2013 BMW M3  [9.50]
wow something different for once.. looks great!
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2009, 04:26 PM   #4
Johnny Lin
Lieutenant General
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: AW E92 M3

Looks good, nvr see that brand before.
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2009, 06:33 PM   #5
datbimmerdoe
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: like I'M BOUT THAT LIFE

Sick!

FOLLOW @datbimmerdoe on INSTAGRAM
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2009, 01:25 AM   #6
PIMP "E"
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 2011 M3

Garage List
2011 M3  [0.00]
love the step lips. are there anymore designs with the same step lip?
      10-23-2009, 06:20 AM   #7
M Lover
lovvvvvinnn ITTT!!!!!!!!!!!
Rep
Drives: Stock

Hell Yeah!, Looks hot. The first pics you posted looked like shit
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2009, 06:30 AM   #8
pmmeke
Europrojektz
Belgium
Rep
Drives: E92 M3/F32 428i/E46/

Any pure M3 offset availeble so wheels are flush without spacers?
      10-23-2009, 08:32 AM   #9
10M3MAN
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 Nissan Altima SER

nice setup
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2009, 09:53 AM   #10
tim3less
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 STi

it actually looks pretty nice. for some reason...it reminds me of the Neez eurocross
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2009, 03:57 PM   #11
M3_LIN
LM-R Whore.
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmmeke View Post
Any pure M3 offset availeble so wheels are flush without spacers?
yea. You can call Venaci and they will get you a set perfect fitment for the M3. No clue what the offsets on the M3 is though.

NO SPACERS!! WILL BE FLUSH!

Ed Lin

09AWE90M: Light headlight tint, Full front end clear bra wrap(Harris@InstyleGraphics), Ceramic tint(40%), Piaa GTX H3 bulb, HID 8k AE, 6k Low, INT Luxer1 lights, RD springs, LMR 20X9 +8, 20X10 +18 (Dave @ Status), Vertice CF hood Ducts(Dat @ VertexUSA), Tecnocraft FULL Envy Intake system+plenum(KEVLAR)+cabin filter covers, Meister GTC exhaust, Arkym F LIP.
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2009, 05:20 AM   #12
IRMthree
Captain
Rep
Drives: F80

not bad
      10-24-2009, 05:41 AM   #13
pmmeke
Europrojektz
Belgium
Rep
Drives: E92 M3/F32 428i/E46/

what is the prize range a wheel?

Like dpe is 11OO +/-
Hre is like 15OO +/-
      10-24-2009, 06:19 AM   #14
bavarian19
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Car

interesting wheels
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2009, 06:36 AM   #15
Lemans_Blue_M
Automotive Industry Insider
United_States
Rep
Drives: Lemans Blue M3

Wow, those do look nice.

But the lack of any real tangible information about these wheels is very disturbing. There are no sizing, offset, or build construction information listed anywhere on their site.

That hurts the brand IMO.

I'd rather take a chance on a stateside multi-piece wheel company (like Forgeline for example) where I can actually see what sizes they offer.

I'd like to how these products are any better than what we have in the marketplace now...

All of these new multi-piece wheel companies (that are flooding the market these days) spend more time on promoting there wheel products at car shows and events...rather than giving the consumer a good solid reason to buy their product over all their competitors.

Promoting your brand is necessary to a certain extent, but the trend seems to be to simply hype the aesthetic beauty of the wheels...and little else. Take a look at there website and tell me I'm wrong...

If you want any relevant information from this company, you would have to EXTRACT it from them. Via email. That's not the way it's supposed to work.

They're displaying poor customer service right off the bat.

Your goal should be to make it as easy as possible for your customers to see what their options are (in detail), and WHY your particular products are a better choice for them vs. what every other competitor is offering. There own website is a miserable failure in that regard.

My 'golden rule' on this is a very simple:

The HARDER (or more difficult) you make it for me to make a fully informed decision, the LESS likely I am to buy your product. Period.

I would never buy anything this expensive 'blind'. You can get burned pretty bad by not getting all your ducks in a row, before you hand over your hard earned cash. You guys are waaaaaaaaaay to casual about this stuff IMO.

I'm not afraid to ask the tough (and necessary) questions, to properly ascertain what the hell I'm about to drop a large sum of cash on. I put these companies on the hot seat because...DETAILS MATTER. (they always do)

Sorry Ed, but these are valid criticisms. (of this company and many others)

It's a serious pet peeve of mine...as you can probably tell.

I can't understand the mentality of the owners/executives in charge at these wheel companies.

I've been in the business for over 15 years now, and it never ceases to amaze me how these companies consistently mismanage there business enterprise.

This is very basic business management 101 stuff. I just don't get it...
      10-24-2009, 11:16 PM   #16
M3_LIN
LM-R Whore.
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmmeke View Post
what is the prize range a wheel?

Like dpe is 11OO +/-
Hre is like 15OO +/-
I am not sure. I think the whole set for 19s is below 3k and 20s are like mid to high 3s(less than 4k)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemans_Blue_M View Post
Wow, those do look nice.

But the lack of any real tangible information about these wheels is very disturbing. There are no sizing, offset, or build construction information listed anywhere on their site.

hrm.. what do you mean by this? i can see that on their site, it lists all the sizes and offsets you can choose from each of the wheel. The only thing i see missing is the bolt pattern for each wheel on some of the wheels.

That hurts the brand IMO.

I'd rather take a chance on a stateside multi-piece wheel company (like Forgeline for example) where I can actually see what sizes they offer.

I'd like to how these products are any better than what we have in the marketplace now...

I think thats all personal preference at that point. Some people get wheels just purely because they like ow it looks. Some people get wheels because they want the weight savings. Some people are going for a particular look. So i think that each wheel companies have their pros and cons. I do agree that the wheel market is flooded, however the strong will stay and the weak will go thats darwinism for ya.

All of these new multi-piece wheel companies (that are flooding the market these days) spend more time on promoting there wheel products at car shows and events...rather than giving the consumer a good solid reason to buy their product over all their competitors.

Promoting your brand is necessary to a certain extent, but the trend seems to be to simply hype the aesthetic beauty of the wheels...and little else. Take a look at there website and tell me I'm wrong...

If you want any relevant information from this company, you would have to EXTRACT it from them. Via email. That's not the way it's supposed to work.

They're displaying poor customer service right off the bat.

Your goal should be to make it as easy as possible for your customers to see what their options are (in detail), and WHY your particular products are a better choice for them vs. what every other competitor is offering. There own website is a miserable failure in that regard.

My 'golden rule' on this is a very simple:

The HARDER (or more difficult) you make it for me to make a fully informed decision, the LESS likely I am to buy your product. Period.

I would never buy anything this expensive 'blind'. You can get burned pretty bad by not getting all your ducks in a row, before you hand over your hard earned cash. You guys are waaaaaaaaaay to casual about this stuff IMO.

I'm not afraid to ask the tough (and necessary) questions, to properly ascertain what the hell I'm about to drop a large sum of cash on. I put these companies on the hot seat because...DETAILS MATTER. (they always do)

Sorry Ed, but these are valid criticisms. (of this company and many others)

SOme of your criticisms are valid and some are well personal opinion IMO. I personally think that the companies that actually listen to their customers will ultimately succeed the most and the longest. So if Venaci listens or any companies listen to your criticisms, they can only benefit from it.

It's a serious pet peeve of mine...as you can probably tell.

I can't understand the mentality of the owners/executives in charge at these wheel companies.

I've been in the business for over 15 years now, and it never ceases to amaze me how these companies consistently mismanage there business enterprise.

This is very basic business management 101 stuff. I just don't get it...
hehehe. Just showing the wheel la. Was thinking about starting a group buy or something if peole are interested since i may get a set. Thought i do a GB so i can get my SET cheaper!!!!

Ed Lin

Appreciate 0
      10-24-2009, 11:26 PM   #17
TonyTone
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3 VERT

Very nice!!!
      10-25-2009, 01:31 AM   #18
spyderco10
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW E92 M3 6MT

what are those orange egg yolk looking things on your front bumper?
- John 3:16
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2009, 04:46 AM   #19
lazyassand1balla24
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 Alpine White/Red Interior

nice
      10-26-2009, 09:36 PM   #20
M3_LIN
LM-R Whore.
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyderco10 View Post
what are those orange egg yolk looking things on your front bumper?
LOLZzzzzzz. He's getting an aftermarket bumper this week for the car. So those EGG YOLK things would be no moreeeee

hehehe

Ed Lin

Appreciate 0
      10-26-2009, 09:43 PM   #21
edcvin
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 M5 | 2011 M3 | 2020 X3M

Not sure how I feel about these..

-Vin
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2009, 10:18 PM   #22
Tyler McQuarrie
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3_LIN View Post
Hey guys,

Finally got some GOOD pics of the Venacci Mesh wheel that i shot last time. Poor pics last time but i got good pics this time. Also i found out that they have other designs of wheels:

http://www.venaciwheels.com/products.html

Looks pretty cool. I like their Z with the 5 spoke. (VS124)

Venacci Mesh specs. They have a pretty good variety of specs and offsets. Pretty cool!!

More pics here: http://s919.photobucket.com/albums/ad32/m3_lin/Venacci/

I also LOVEEE the black strip that the E92M had!!!

Thoughts? Thinking about getting this wheel.

Ed Lin
Hey! Thats my Falken rig...