BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

09-20-2009, 05:08 PM   #1
PYSpeed.com
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BC Forged Wheels

PYSpeed.com | More Top Notch Detailing Supply for your BMW - 1Z Einszette/Adams/P21s

PYSpeed is proud to bring you 3 brands of detailing products for your pride and joy. We will be bringing in more detailing products and will add/announce them as we do.

Ordering is easy online: http://www.pyspeed.com/category-s/536.htm

Adams
Today, Adam’s Premium Car Care signature product line includes dressings, cleaners, sealants, and polishes – all guaranteed to outshine and outlast any product you’ve used on your vehicle. My products are not mass-produced and each is carefully formulated with special blends of high-quality polymers, acrylics, and waxes. We constantly reevaluate and test our blends to ensure that we are offering you the most technologically advanced and safe products available. We at Adam’s Premium Car Care Products always prefer quality over quantity.

1Z Einszett
Einszett was established in 1936 in the city of Köln, Germany by its founder Werner Sauer Sr. who believed a better car polish could be created. Still owned and operated by the Sauer family, einszett has expanded into a full range of products for end-users, paint and body shops, and industry applications.

Mr. Sauer stood apart from his competitors based on a simple philosophy that remains until this day: produce a premium quality formula without compromises to produce the best results. Mr. Sauer named his successful formula einszett (translated as "1Z") based on the number-letter designation assigned to license plates registered in Köln.

P21s
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      09-24-2009, 12:22 PM   #2
PYSpeed.com
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BC Forged Wheels

If you love your car, you need to get these......
Appreciate 0