BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

08-04-2009, 02:09 PM   #1
HP Autosport
Supreme Allied Commander
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3
Location: Santa Barbara, AP, Brembo, GIAC, Koni, Ohlins, Performance Friction, www.hpautosport.com

Prospeed RS683 Xtreme Performance Brake Fluid Intro and Group Buy

Prospeed RS683 Xtreme Performance Brake Fluid

"What does your brake pedal feel like?
Isnt it really about control? Why do you see track guys using the blue stuff (or the other cheap brake fluids) come in after a 20 minute session and bleed the brakes? Because they demand the best pedal feel and control from their brakes in the every session. In other words, unless they bleed the system after each run they don't trust their brake fluid to give them the control and pedal feel they want.

Are you getting all the control and performance from your brake system? New Prospeed RS683 is the newest and highest performing brake fluid available today. With the extreme boiling point of 683.2 Fahrenheit (361.8 C) and produced with CompressionFree blending technology, Prospeed RS683 gives you the a virtually compression-less experience for the trusted, consistent, firm pedal control you demand, whether you're on the street or on the track.

Experience the trusted control to brake deeper, harder and longer with Prospeed RS683 today."

Specifications:
683.2 Fahrenheit (361.8 Celsius) Boiling Point
439.7 Fahrenheit (226.5 Celsius) Wet Boiling Point
Meets and exceeds all FMVSS 116 DOT 3 & DOT 4 requirements
Miscible with all other DOT 3, DOT 4 & DOT5.1 compliant brake fluids
1 F (.5 C.) High Temperature Stability

As an intro and group buy offer, shipping is FREE to the 48 States!

Place your order here:

http://www.hpashop.com/product.sc?pr...categoryId=109

Shippng starts after Oct. 14th
Attached Images

Last edited by HP Autosport; 09-28-2009 at 05:11 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2009, 11:59 AM   #2
adrean8j
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: SGM 135I

Garage List
2008 135i  [10.00]
How much fluid is necessary on our 1er's for a complete flush?
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2009, 01:45 PM   #3
HP Autosport
Supreme Allied Commander
United_States
Rep
Location: Santa Barbara, AP, Brembo, GIAC, Koni, Ohlins, Performance Friction, www.hpautosport.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrean8j View Post
How much fluid is necessary on our 1er's for a complete flush?
One liter should do it.
Appreciate 0
      09-26-2009, 08:44 PM   #4
jlee
Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M2CS+GTS Targa+RRS SVR

link doesn't work anymore ? is there still a group buy ?

Jeff
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2009, 05:08 PM   #5
Prospeed
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW

Reponse from Prospeed

Hi, this is Michael from Prospeed, producers of RS683™ Xtreme Performance Brake Fluid.

For those of you that have ordered RS683 from HP Autowerks and are wondering when product will arrive.... There have been several delays in production which have been completely our of my control. I apologize for this as I am terribly sorry. For your patience on this I have authorized Harold @ HP Autowerks to double all orders. So if you ordered two bottles you will receive 4, etc. I think all you guys can do the math..... ;-)

HP Autowerks has been one of the most enthusiastic dealers and while I can certainly understand customer frustrations with the delay in receiving product, I'm personally asking you to cut him some slack as none of this has anything to do with HP Autowerks. Please don't cancel your orders. The double order upgrade is for HP Autowerks customers ONLY and once the first order has been process, things will go back to normal... So try to hang in there for what is the best and newest brake fluid around. Period.

Also take a look at our "Braking Away" blog. This blog, while a bit content light at the moment, will be ultimately be the best and most comprehensive blog on all things related to performance braking. You can find the blog and/or sign up for the RSS feeds at http://blog.rs683.com You can also follow us on twitter at "Prospeed _RS683" and become a Facebook fan under "Prospeed RS683"

Michael
Prospeed RS683™ Xtremem Performance Brake Fluid.
Brake Deeper. Harder. Longer!
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2009, 05:11 PM   #6
HP Autosport
Supreme Allied Commander
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlee View Post
link doesn't work anymore ? is there still a group buy ?

Jeff
Try again...It should work now.
Appreciate 0