BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

07-12-2009, 10:14 AM   #1
WonWunONE
UMADBRO?
Canada
Rep
Drives: AW 135i

FS: 2008 AW 135i Coupe

Vehicle Details
Year : 2008
Make and Model : BMW 135i Coupe
Exterior Color : Alpine White
Interior Color : Black Leatherette
Auto or Manual? : 6 Speed Manual
Odometer Reading : 50,000km
Location of Vehicle : Edmonton, Alberta (Canadian Car)

Description: I bought it in 2008 and it is one of the very first 135i’s to enter Canada. I am the original owner and the car was purchased from Bavaria BMW in Edmonton. Receipts of ALL work done to the car since new.

All oil changes done at Bavaria BMW’s recommendation of approx. 24,000km due to their full synthetic set up. (All new BMW’s are done this way I believe.) Two oil changes and the first major tune up have been done at Bavaria BMW since I’ve owned the car.

Warranty until 80,000km or 2012 with the option to extend the warranty to 160,000 and 2016 I believe.

Maintenance Upgrade – All wear and tear items (brake pads, windshield wipers, clutch discs) are to be covered under warranty and replaced as needed for 3 years or 100,000km free of charge.

Tread-Life Tire and Wheel Warranty – This includes any road hazard such as potholes, glass, nails, rocks, and other various road hazards that can damage your tires or wheels. If this happens the wheels and or tires can be replaced under warranty if they meet the criteria that are covered as needed for 3 years or 100,000km. (Runflat tires only)

BMW Roadside assistance – Available until 80,000km or 2012 with the option to purchase after it expires.

Free oil changes and tune ups covered under warranty for 3 years or 100,000km.

So basically as it stands this car is practically free to maintain as most people do not exceed 25,000km per year.

The car has never seen snow and it avoids rain as much as it possibly can. It has always been garage stored since the very first day I had it. As well the car has been washed/cleaned minimum once per week inside and out.

Features of the Vehicle

Interior:

M-Sport Package includes BMW 18" M Double Spoke Alloy Wheels with Performance Run-Flat Tires: 215/40 R 18 & 245/35 R 18, (Staggered wheel setup), Sport Seats (with adjustable thigh rests and side bolsters), M Sport Steering Wheel , Shift Lever, Door Sills and Suspension, Anthracite Roof Liner, High Gloss Shadow Line Trim and Real Grey Poplar Wood Trim.

Premium Package includes Logic 7 HiFi car stereo which includes full iPOD/USB Port integration.

Power locks, power mirrors, power windows. Non-powered seats except for side bolster adjust. It also has a push button start, keyless entry, rain sensing wipers, and xenon headlights. (lifetime warranty on the bulbs)

Exterior:
Alpine White paint

High gloss black BMW Performance Kidney Grilles (Also have stock factory chrome grilles to include in sale)

Carbon Fibre trunk lip spoiler

Performance:

From the factory the BMW 135i Coupe comes with 300hp and 300tq created from its 3.0 Inline6 sequential twin-turbo engine. (Winner of the “International Engine of the Year Award” 2007 and 2008)

Dinan Engineering Stage 2 ECU Re-map – I had the ECU sent out to Dinan Engineering in California to have over 2000 codes rewritten to bump up the stock 300hp/300tq to 383hp and 424tq. All of this work is covered by Dinan’s Warranty match up with BMW’s warranty.

Dinan Engineering Aftermarket Exhaust System – Black in color to keep the factory look. (Also have the stock exhaust system to include in sale) This part is covered by Dinan’s Warranty match up with BMW.

The Bridgestone Potenza Runflat tires have been replaced with conventional Dunlop Direzza DZ101 tires. (225/40/R18 Front and 255/35/R18 Rear) These are not covered by the Tread-Life warranty mentioned above but the rims are stock so they are still covered. All you would have to do is buy new runflat tires to have your tires warranted.

The brake system is stock from the factory. It is a Brembo setup which has 6-piston brakes upfront and 2-piston brakes in the rear.

There is a lot of performance to be had in this car and even with the upgrades I still manage to get 22+mpg with an average tank of gas lasting about 430kms to over 500kms. I’ve always used either Shell V-Power 91 octane or Esso Supreme 91 octane. I’ve never used an ethanol blended gasoline and BMW even recommends that ethanol blended gas is not to be used in their vehicles.

This car mint and only has a few minor rock chips due to these Edmonton roads. The car literally turns heads and receives a lot of attention on the road. It has NEVER been smoked in.

It is an extremely safe car with standard dash airbags, and A-pillar/side impact airbags. The headlights move the direction in which you steer as well.

80% of the kilometres are highway as I live in a small country town and have about a 120km work commute per day.

I have never had a problem with this car from day one nor have I ever had a problem with the service at Bavaria BMW where it has been serviced. I love this car and I am in no rush to sell it.

My price is $45,000 obo and may entertain trades for the car.

Pictures: *Note I have not had the chance to take any pictures with the CF lip/New exhaust*

Appreciate 0