BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 Photos/Video/Media Gallery

BPM

04-11-2009, 12:45 AM   #1
xsi123
Rep
Drives: VW

Factory installed sunshade pics?

Can someone with the rear side windows sunshade option take a close picture from the inside and post (preferably when they are completely down, mid way, and all the way up)?

How well do they hide when they are down? I know the rear window sunshade hides very well. I am looking for some info/pictures on the rear side windows sunshades

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2009, 12:55 AM   #2
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

the sides hide well also. I can take some photos if you want. The main window shade slides down into the door and the little wing window slides into the pillar between the windows. the most noticable thing is the hooks they fasten onto at the top of the main window and the back of the wing. My windows are also tinted so makes less of an issue.

02 Tiag e46 M3|6MT|GC plates|MCS c.o.|GC bars|GC race control arms|GC bushings|BW eng. & tran. mounts|subframe kit|BW race shifter|BW Jaffster|Euro header|BW exhaust|K&N c.a.i.|Epic race tune|Rouge pulleys|Seibon CF hood|CSL bumper|apr gt 250 & splitter|ST-40|XR-2|SS lines|half cage|Recaro profi|Profi 2 harness|BMWpedals|BW studs|
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2009, 01:01 AM   #3
xsi123
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriszeh View Post
the sides hide well also. I can take some photos if you want. The main window shade slides down into the door and the little wing window slides into the pillar between the windows. the most noticable thing is the hooks they fasten onto at the top of the main window and the back of the wing. My windows are also tinted so makes less of an issue.
Thanks. If you could post some pictures it would be great.
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2009, 09:19 AM   #4
xsi123
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laszlo View Post
Pics of the posts? Inside the door is a bit of a big request, don't think I'll do that.
Not the door posts dummy.

Post (-verb) the pictures.
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2009, 10:42 AM   #5
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

here you go. As you can see there is a black tab at the center bottom of the main window and the pull tab on the portion between the windows then the 2 hooks at the top of the main window and 1 hook at the back of the wing window. it stands out a little more than i thought looking at the photos but i dont notice it and cant tell its there at all from the outside with the windows tinted. hope that helps.
Attached Images

02 Tiag e46 M3|6MT|GC plates|MCS c.o.|GC bars|GC race control arms|GC bushings|BW eng. & tran. mounts|subframe kit|BW race shifter|BW Jaffster|Euro header|BW exhaust|K&N c.a.i.|Epic race tune|Rouge pulleys|Seibon CF hood|CSL bumper|apr gt 250 & splitter|ST-40|XR-2|SS lines|half cage|Recaro profi|Profi 2 harness|BMWpedals|BW studs|
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2009, 10:59 AM   #6
xsi123
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriszeh View Post
here you go. As you can see there is a black tab at the center bottom of the main window and the pull tab on the portion between the windows then the 2 hooks at the top of the main window and 1 hook at the back of the wing window. it stands out a little more than i thought looking at the photos but i dont notice it and cant tell its there at all from the outside with the windows tinted. hope that helps.
Exactly what I was looking for. Thank you !
Appreciate 0