BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

11-19-2008, 09:05 AM   #1
m7ammed
Captain
Saudi Arabia
Rep
Drives: 2019 M2 Competition

So what do you think of this option list?

So I'm going to order the car next week or the week after with these options, I've opted for a March production slot since thats when its the model year change for BMW saudi arabia , and according to them it would be a MY2010 ... anyways here is the option list I'm waiting to get a quotation on . Anything you guys think I would need or should have ? I think over here the 135 comes with sport seats as standard and with 264 wheel I which I love. I don't want the sunroof or comfort access. So here is the list:

A51 MONTEGO BLUE METALIC
LWDI BOSTON LEATHER CORAL RED
4AT Black High Gloss trim
7XA M-Sports leather sterring wheel w gear shift
205 Automatic transmission
249 Multifunction for steering wheel
313 Exterior mirror package
346 Chrome-line exterior
423 Floor mats,velour
431 Inter Mirrior w automatic antidazzle function
442 Cupholder
459 Seat Adjustment,electric with memory
473 Armrest.Front
508 Park distance control(Front & Rear)
521 Rain sensor including automatic driving lights control
522 Xenon light
534 Automatic air condition
563 Light package
676 Hifi loudspeker system
694 Preperation for cd changer
8SM Vin,visible from outside
822 Gulf version
823 Hot climate version
609 Navigational system professional
6FL USB / Audio interface
644 Business pre for mobile tele with bluetooth
775 Roofliner in Anthracite

What do you guys think of the list?
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2008, 09:18 AM   #2
Guildenstern
or Rosencrantz
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 Montego Blue 128i

Garage List
2008 128i Coupe  [0.00]
I will say that if your taller you may concider the manual seats. they can be lowered farther than the electric seats. But without the sunroof that may not be as much of a problem. Also this car is so small I'd think hard about Park Distance Control, Unless your in love with it you may do better spending the money elsewhere.

Oh and if you use an iPod, you shouldn't need to ever worry about a cd changer. So if that prep is a cost option I'd concider not geting it.

Also no offense, but I hate you for being able to part up a car like this instead of being locked into packages.
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2008, 09:24 AM   #3
m7ammed
Captain
Saudi Arabia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guildenstern View Post
I will say that if your taller you may concider the manual seats. they can be lowered farther than the electric seats. But without the sunroof that may not be as much of a problem. Also this car is so small I'd think hard about Park Distance Control, Unless your in love with it you may do better spending the money elsewhere.

Oh and if you use an iPod, you shouldn't need to ever worry about a cd changer. So if that prep is a cost option I'd concider not geting it.

Also no offense, but I hate you for being able to part up a car like this instead of being locked into packages.
for PDC I would rather have it as just in case thing , I love my car and although I don't have them on my E46 318 , I feel that sometime over here when maneuvering the car in really tight streets we have over I might and the parking situations we get into over here. As for the CD thing its just the wiring its a 70$ option which would give me the option of juts buying a CD changer if I ever wanted it.
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2008, 09:28 AM   #4
lambammm
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i montego/coral

those are my colors, looks awesome you won't be disappointed. i can't agree with auto tranny but to each his own. i got mine stripped to keep cost and hopefully weight down. i.e. manual seats have no motors.
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2008, 09:31 AM   #5
AlienDNA
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i LeMans Blue

I wasn't planning on getting '1' with Comfort Access, but now I have it, I don't know how I ever lived without it...

Appreciate 0
      11-19-2008, 09:36 AM   #6
m7ammed
Captain
Saudi Arabia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienDNA View Post
I wasn't planning on getting '1' with Comfort Access, but now I have it, I don't know how I ever lived without it...
I'm the kind of guy that always goes back and check that the car is locked , and is always looking for his key lol . I think comfort access is just going to make more paranoid, plus I love the fact is that I can insert a key and press the button all part of the driving experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambammm
i can't agree with auto tranny but to each his own. i got mine stripped to keep cost and hopefully weight down. i.e. manual seats have no motors.
well I can drive a manual but auto is just a preference its just eaiser through traffic ...etc plus if I was out with the guys late at night and feel sleepy and need somebody to drive instead of me I wouldn't trust them with a manual lol, anyway lets not have a Auto vs Manual thing just dont' want the thread to go off topic , to be honest I've thought a lot about this thats the decision I came to
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2008, 11:41 AM   #7
Sephiroth
4-6-8
India
Rep
Drives: for the fun of it

Its a Superman!
      11-19-2008, 08:02 PM   #8
Ron H
Private
Rep
Drives:

What is 823 Hot climate version?
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2008, 09:57 PM   #9
m7ammed
Captain
Saudi Arabia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron H View Post
What is 823 Hot climate version?
these 2 options are non cost options
822 Gulf version
823 Hot climate version

Saudi arabia is a hot country could reach 50+C in the summer easily, so these 2 options area related to that, but I don't know what its different exactly. My e46 318 has a hot climate air filter for example , it also had vented rear breaks even though 318s are not supposed to have them in Europe. There could be other stuff related to AC/engine cooling system which, I'm just guessing here
Appreciate 0