BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

06-27-2008, 07:38 PM   #1
t16omcat
t16tomcat
Rep
Drives:

Problems with efficient dynamics power

Hi

I have just had a Kenwood Kenwood NVD-52G4 system with BT 200 and ipod video Kenwood KVT - 522 DVD fitted to my BMW series 1 coupe M Sport. It was supposed to have the steering wheel adaptor added but apparently this would not work properly and this unit is in some way different to the older hatchback version of the car? Also with efficient Dynamics everytime i stop the engine cuts and the sytstem switches off and resets, also for some reason when my Snooper SR 6 - neo Gatso system triggers, bothethe kenwood system and the Snooper loose their power and reset. What is going on ? I can only keep the Kenwood running by switching of the Efficient Dynamics which is not very good. Anyone got a fix for this and any idea why my Snooper should switch of the power ... very odd?
Appreciate 0