BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-20-2008, 12:58 PM   #1
ulrichd
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 128i M-Sport

Just joined and talked to PenFed about ED.

This isn't really new info but still of interest to those who will be doing ED. I joined online (non-military $25 fee to join officer's assoc.) and then spoke to a rep to complete my application and talk about ED. The person was incredibly friendly and knew all about ED, which was certainly a relief after the "Huh?" I got from my local bank. I'm not going until the Fall but still want my ducks in a row.

Also, I did some reading about PenFed over on bimmerfest: If you do the online app for the car loan there apparently is a question about whether you have the car picked out or not. If you answer yes, they will send you a check immediately so make sure you check no unless the car is sitting on the dealer lot.

Hope this helps some people out.

https://www.penfed.org/index.asp
Appreciate 0