BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-12-2008, 02:50 PM   #1
WishBone33
First Lieutenant
Japan
Rep
Drives: SGM 135i

Can Any Resident CA's Help Me?

I was wondering if any of the CA's on this board could check on their systems to see if my car really was ordered. My CA told me he already ordered my car without my $1,000 deposit because he knew i was really going to buy it. Since then, i did give him my deposit over the phone by credit card but i havent seen the charge show up on my credit card statement online. It should have shown already so im getting kinda worried that they didnt order it yet.

Specs:

135i Coupe
Sparkling Graphite Metallic
High Gloss Black Trim
Black Leatherette
Sport Package
Comfort Access
Navigation

Any help would be appreciated
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2008, 04:05 PM   #2
IDBMW
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 X3 M40i

Your CA should have a production number if the car is not built yet. If the car is built they have a VIN. Either way they should have given you a number. Call your CA and get the number. My BMW dealer plays games like we do not have a production date but they gave me a production number. I had to go back to the dealer and argue with them. The Sales Manager then took the binder from the overhead of his desk and gave me the production date. Why don’t they just work with us.