Pandora Car Alarm System
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Technical Topics > Track / Autocross / Dragstrip / Driving Techniques

08-06-2022, 09:28 PM   #1
jfritz27
Major
Rep
Drives: 2018 F80 CS

HP Academy online courses: Pretty awesome

So my Facebook feed suggested I check this site out. They've got a bunch of neat online courses on different stuff that would be very relevant to this crowd. They have a sale going on, so I took the plunge on the suspension course as suspension stuff always seemed like a lot of voodoo to me, and so far I'm pretty impressed. It consists of a series of modules grouped into main themes covering the whole gamut of suspension theory and practice, given by a race engineer. In the suspension course there are over 30 modules, each one on average being 6-10 minutes, but with a few being up to 40 min (eg, the "Choosing & Tuning Dampers" in the Practical Skills section). Honestly there's way more than I'll ever use in practice, but it's really a great way for the average DE person to bone up on theory and glean some practical tips along the way.

They have a bunch of other courses that seem potentially useful (CANbus, wiring, alignment, tuning stuff...)

Sale going on for next few hours. Otherwise, if you use this link you will get a $50 discount off your first course.

https://www.hpacademy.com/?raf=d7262...75253a02e12268
Appreciate 3
      02-22-2024, 02:10 AM   #2
TomJohnson
Registered
Rep
Drives: bmw

Thanks for sharing! I've actually been looking for something like this. I wanna sign up for some courses to do in my free time.
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2024, 02:04 PM   #3
TTM0TION
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Grigio Telesto ZCP

wow, that's awesome. There's a few there i'd be interested in.