GetBMWParts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Wheels / Tires

12-17-2021, 09:35 AM   #1
1slowteg
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: F80 Competition

NY (1) OEM 437M Wheel Black/Machined

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Up for sale I have a single front (19x9) 437M wheel. This is an OEM BMW wheel and still has the original finish (black/tinted clear) in pretty good condition.

There is a small ding and paint chip on the outer lip which can be seen in photo. I had the wheel inspected and the inner lip straightened by a well known shop in NY, however I did not have the small ding/bend on the outer lip fixed because the wheel spins straight and balanced perfectly. I have had it over 100mph with no vibration or wobble in the steering wheel.

A brand new 437M wheel goes for around $1000 now and most of the single wheels for less than $400 are completely trashed. This is a great replacement wheel if you are on a budget or if you are planning to have your wheels refinished or powder coated anyway because they will usually fix this type of damage for free. I have some tinted clear and will touch up the paint flake when I have a chance. Bare wheel only, no tire, TPMS or center cap.

I'm happy to meet up locally in Queens/LI (NY) or work out shipping arrangements.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      03-14-2022, 02:39 AM   #2
AAW187
Bahrain
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW M2 Competition

Hello im interested in this wheel if its still available. Please send me a dm, thank you.
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2022, 02:22 PM   #3
telesto_M3C
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW M3 F80

Still available?
Appreciate 0