wvugrad08
Rep
Drives: 2015 335i m-sport

Continental ExtremeContact staggered all season tires

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 600.00

Item Interest
Set of staggered Continental ExtremeContact all season performance tires. Came off f15 X5 with staggered setup. Sizes are 275/45/20 on the front and 315/35/20 on the rear. Tires are practically brand new and just in time for the winter months.

$1,030 new from Tirerack. Asking $600 firm. Located in Morgantown, WV.

Edit:
Added additional pictures showing the tread.

Attached Images

Last edited by wvugrad08; 12-13-2020 at 09:58 AM.. Reason: Added additional pictures of tread
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2020, 08:13 AM   #2
djrabbi
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: G05 M50i

How long ago were they bought and used? I don't see the usual lines in the tires. Maybe post pics of the treads with penny test?
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2020, 10:02 AM   #3
wvugrad08
Rep
Drives: 2015 335i m-sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by djrabbi View Post
How long ago were they bought and used? I don't see the usual lines in the tires. Maybe post pics of the treads with penny test?
Morning sir,

Just added a bunch of additional pictures showing the tread. These tires came with the vehicle when I purchased it CPO last year. Front tires do appear to be closer to brand new than the rears.

From Tirerack:

A visible "DWS" indicates the tire has appropriate tread depth for dry conditions, as well as wet roads and snow. After the "S" has worn away, the remaining "DW" indicates the tire only has appropriate tread depth for dry and most wet road conditions. And after the "W" and "S" have both worn away, the remaining "D" indicates the tire has appropriate tread depth for dry conditions only.
Appreciate 0
      12-18-2020, 07:03 AM   #4
mad_max
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Looking for E46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by wvugrad08 View Post
Morning sir,

Just added a bunch of additional pictures showing the tread. These tires came with the vehicle when I purchased it CPO last year. Front tires do appear to be closer to brand new than the rears.

From Tirerack:

A visible "DWS" indicates the tire has appropriate tread depth for dry conditions, as well as wet roads and snow. After the "S" has worn away, the remaining "DW" indicates the tire only has appropriate tread depth for dry and most wet road conditions. And after the "W" and "S" have both worn away, the remaining "D" indicates the tire has appropriate tread depth for dry conditions only.
Can you ship?
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2020, 11:38 PM   #5
rowdy911
Rep
Drives: X5, Jeep GC SRT, Porsche 911TT

Still available? Interested. Can make shipping easy.
Appreciate 0