proTUNING Freaks
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Technical Topics > DIY and Coding Discussions

04-17-2020, 04:14 PM   #1
xpro
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335XD

Hi all,

I managed to flash a 2015 M4 ECE spec to a GTS firmware, with a few minor issues I'd like to ask more experienced about it.

I could possibly do a guide on how to if enough people are interested!

Mostly all was successful, but I received an error post flash EGS related.

I initially flashed the FEM Body and FEM GW ( ZGW) as they were listed as main dependancies in order to flash DME, EGS, etc

Some trial and error was required to get the GTS flash up and running, as I needed to play with production date and also the right istep shipment. The factory istep wasn't enough and I had to go with 11/16 in order to get the right calculation plus that istep

The EGS swfl was 38C1 which I believe is the right for GTS gearbox map.

I also flashed EPS, EGS, DCS and GHAS.

The flash was successful bar one error. Never a good sign to see the red colour post flash.

Anyway, I cleared all the errors, double checked everything and the flash was all good. But I cannot understand what this fault means? Can anyone please take a look at it and maybe give some advice.

Thanks a mill!!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0