Pandora Car Alarm System
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > UK

10-24-2019, 07:32 AM   #1
SynTom
IAM Roadsmart Fellow
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW M4 Coupé

Black Circles

Anyone order their M tyres from Black Circles?

Prices are good at the moment for front PS4S tyres and mine are down to 2mm.

Just wondering is the service they provide good? Also should I get Black Circles to fit my tyres or should I buy them mail order?

Also for some reason, Black Circles sell two variants of the front PS4S, one that looks worse but is BMW star rated and one that isn't. Yet the rears are non-star rated.

Local stealer destroyed my alloy last time I asked for a tyre change so I don't trust them to do the job properly this time.
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2019, 09:31 AM   #2
t5pilot
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M4 CP & S1000 XR

I've used Blackcircles a few times. They're fine. If getting them fitted (Blackcircles fully fitted price), you have a choice of fitting centres, so you can pick & choose, it's done during the checkout process. Your choice of fitting centre doesn't affect the all-in price you pay them.
      10-24-2019, 03:27 PM   #3
GP87
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Current:F82 M4 Previous:F83 M4

Black Circles

I've also used them, as they offered (at the time) the best prices for both the fronts and rears. As mentioned in the previous previous thread, you can chose the garage for fitment- Thus the onus is on you to research the specific garages on offer to mitigate the risk of damage! Whereabouts are you based?

On the two different variants, just be careful you select the correct loading. If you have the non-CP pack alloys, I don't think there is a star rated version, unless it is an oem tyre fitment for another model.

Also see the thread in the link below, which was helpful when I switched to PS4S.

https://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1594579

Last edited by GP87; 10-24-2019 at 03:31 PM.. Reason: Update with link to previous post
Appreciate 1
SynTom48.00
      10-24-2019, 05:09 PM   #4
SynTom
IAM Roadsmart Fellow
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW M4 Coupé

Thanks for the replies!

I'm based in Liverpool and it's my local dealer that managed to damage my rims last time.

I'll take a look at that thread, also any garages/franchises you'd recommend?
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2019, 04:50 AM   #5
dsmclark
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Cayman GT4 Clubsport

I usually buy from either mytyres.co.uk or camskill.co.uk which ever is cheaper on the day. Then have a really good place round the corner from my work that fits them. But i'm in Southampton tho so doesn't help you much... but mytyres can do a fitting service, so you can pick one near you and they deliver the tyres too them
Appreciate 0
      10-28-2019, 05:39 PM   #6
GP87
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Current:F82 M4 Previous:F83 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syn_Tom View Post
Thanks for the replies!

I'm based in Liverpool and it's my local dealer that managed to damage my rims last time.

I'll take a look at that thread, also any garages/franchises you'd recommend?
If you fancy a trip to Chester, my parents have used Peacock Garage for eternity, and I used them for my old E92. I recall I think I also went to Saltney Tyres once. Not sure if either are on Blackcircles.
Appreciate 0
      10-29-2019, 02:49 AM   #7
SteveChester
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F82 M4

Garage List
2014 BMW F82 M4  [0.00]
Chester - STS tyre pros. Great guys who offered me black wheel weights and valves for my 437m recently.

Ask for Liam.
Appreciate 0