Mo Reviews
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Technical Topics > DIY and Coding Discussions

04-26-2019, 12:19 PM   #1
audioMeth
BTC maxi
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80

looking for M3 CS CAF/NCD/SVT files to compare

looking for someone's original file set from their M3 CS so i can run a compared in various ecu's
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2019, 04:30 PM   #2
WhiteDragon
Rep
Drives: BMW F82 M4 Comp

If you have the full Psdzdata, change the typecode in the FA to CS, then go through the steps to produce a TAL calculation and esys will show your current files against what will be needed to flash the car to a CS.
Appreciate 1
      05-30-2019, 04:36 PM   #3
audioMeth
BTC maxi
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteDragon View Post
If you have the full Psdzdata, change the typecode in the FA to CS, then go through the steps to produce a TAL calculation and esys will show your current files against what will be needed to flash the car to a CS.
i do not have full install as my boot camp partition doesn't have the additional 50gb space. is it possible to have esys on the c: but the full data on a removable usb?

edit

nvm i found this from shawnsheridan

Quote:
"When E-Sys Installs, it creates a Data Folder (i.e. C:\Data) with numerous subfolders in it. The psdzdata is one of the subfolders.

The Directory within E-Sys Options is not just for the psdzdata folder, it is for one level up (C:\Data).

So, you would have to copy the E-Sys Data folder (C:\Data) to an External Drive (E:\Data), then put your extracted psdzdata folder in E:\data\psdzdata, and then set E-Sys options for E:\Data."

Last edited by audioMeth; 05-30-2019 at 04:57 PM..
Appreciate 0