Next Level Auto Brokers
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - California

03-31-2019, 06:33 AM   #1
rabbitgti20
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW M3

SoCal BMW dealership for 1200 mi service

I live in the Inland Empire. Any recommendation on which BMW dealership to go to for service. I only know the following 2 dealerships -

BMW Ontario
BMW Riverside

I appreciate any thoughts on this.
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2019, 05:49 PM   #2
BBONG
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 F10 M5

I went to ontario. They are pretty good at it. My service advisor is Sergio.
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2019, 10:52 PM   #3
Eggplant
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 X5 50i 2018 M3

Bought my car from Riverside but might take it to Norwalk/McKenna for the service
      04-02-2019, 03:21 PM   #4
N1rve
Racecar Driver
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW M4

Garage List
2019 BMW M4  [9.63]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggplant View Post
Bought my car from Riverside but might take it to Norwalk/McKenna for the service
If you're willing to drive out more -- there is New Century BMW in Alhambra, BMW of Monrovia, I would skip BMW of Buena Park (they crashed my co workers E92 M3 and blamed that there was broken clips already).

I plan to take my BMW M4 to New Century BMW in Alhambra even though I bought it from South Bay BMW (A Mckenna Dealership).
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2019, 11:54 PM   #5
Eggplant
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by N1rve View Post
Quote:
If you're willing to drive out more -- there is New Century BMW in Alhambra, BMW of Monrovia, I would skip BMW of Buena Park (they crashed my co workers E92 M3 and blamed that there was broken clips already).

I plan to take my BMW M4 to New Century BMW in Alhambra even though I bought it from South Bay BMW (A Mckenna Dealership).
Funny enough I bought my wifes X5 from South Bay BMW. They can be hit or miss.

I've read here Norwalk BMW is mod friendly. Hows New Century?

Was really close to getting an Imola Red M3 from New Century and a Ferrari Red ZCP M3 from Murrieta before they sold it oddly enough.
      04-03-2019, 09:16 AM   #6
N1rve
Racecar Driver
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2019 BMW M4  [9.63]
Quote:

Was really close to getting an Imola Red M3 from New Century and a Ferrari Red ZCP M3 from Murrieta before they sold it oddly enough.
I'm not sure about Norwalk BMW, on Yelp they were flagged with suspicious reviews as some of them were coming from the same IP Address. Maybe they were trying to boost their yelp score?
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2019, 09:23 AM   #7
Eggplant
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

I'm not sure about Norwalk BMW, on Yelp they were flagged with suspicious reviews as some of them were coming from the same IP Address. Maybe they were trying to boost their yelp score?
Hmmm I haven't read their yelp reviews. I'm solely going based on what forum members have commented in some threads here tbh
      04-03-2019, 12:47 PM   #8
N1rve
Racecar Driver
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2019 BMW M4  [9.63]
Quote:
Hmmm I haven't read their yelp reviews. I'm solely going based on what forum members have commented in some threads here tbh
Try out Mckenna? Let me know how it goes lol
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2019, 02:27 PM   #9
Tall Tom Cruise
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 G80 M3

Quote:
McKenna is great. They are 45 mins from me sans traffic and I still use them. Ask for Israel for your SA, he's the man
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2019, 09:53 AM   #10
Charlie@McKennaBMWService
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Shelby GT350

Garage List
Quote:
Yes and no... First off Yelp as a corporation is evil in a sense where we were asked to purchase their annual subscription and with that we'd have the power to remove/showcase specific reviews. Secondly, a lot of our guests were filling out Yelp reviews off of our WiFi/desktops, hence why it kept showing up on the same IP address. Yelp kept calling us bi-weekly trying to strong arm us into purchasing their insanely priced subscription and using that pop up as a tool.

Absolutely absurd...
      04-04-2019, 12:16 PM   #11
Eggplant
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie@McKennaBMWService View Post
Quote:
Yes and no... First off Yelp as a corporation is evil in a sense where we were asked to purchase their annual subscription and with that we'd have the power to remove/showcase specific reviews. Secondly, a lot of our guests were filling out Yelp reviews off of our WiFi/desktops, hence why it kept showing up on the same IP address. Yelp kept calling us bi-weekly trying to strong arm us into purchasing their insanely priced subscription and using that pop up as a tool.

Absolutely absurd...
Charlie@MckennaBMWService

Sooo odds of a car getting flagged and warranty voided with you over intakes is high or low? Hahaha
      04-22-2019, 10:42 PM   #12
The Murder 335i
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 335i

Garage List
2013 Murder 335i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitgti20 View Post
I live in the Inland Empire. Any recommendation on which BMW dealership to go to for service. I only know the following 2 dealerships -

BMW Ontario
BMW Riverside

I appreciate any thoughts on this.
Riverside is trash, never ever under any circumstances take your car to BMW of Riverside.

I purchased my car cpo there, they said they would replace the front tire because it has a nail in it and take out some scratches on the trunk. Service advise had an attitude, never followed up, and blamed everything on the sales department. Also they did not replace the tire (which is a safety issue) and when I went to pick up the car it was dirty. The manager said "yeah we blow it on this one."

I am absolutely disgusted with the level of service I recieved there.

Murrieta wins service awards every year, do yourself a favour go to Murrieta for service.
      04-23-2019, 01:38 AM   #13
BBONG
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 F10 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Murder 335i View Post
Riverside is trash, never ever under any circumstances take your car to BMW of Riverside.

I purchased my car cpo there, they said they would replace the front tire because it has a nail in it and take out some scratches on the trunk. Service advise had an attitude, never followed up, and blamed everything on the sales department. Also they did not replace the tire (which is a safety issue) and when I went to pick up the car it was dirty. The manager said "yeah we blow it on this one."

I am absolutely disgusted with the level of service I recieved there.

Murrieta wins service awards every year, do yourself a favour go Murrieta l.

I agree with you. Riverside is the worst among all the bmw dealership around socal.
Appreciate 1