EXXEL Distributions
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > F80 M3 / M4 Pricing, Ordering, European Delivery

07-01-2018, 01:37 AM   #1
Alf89
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW i3

Can CCB still be ordered?

It used to be an option on the BMW USA website but I have not seen it for a long while now. Anyone know if this is still an available option? I can't believe I couldn't even Google an answer on this.

I saw a set of CCB brakes on an M3 recently at a dealer but when I looked at the sticker, there was no separate line item showing its cost--I expected to see $8,000 or so but it appeared to be embedded in the cost of the car itself, which was about $88,000.

I like the 6-pot/4-pot calipers that come with the CCB, and now even on an M2 Competition. Seems a little odd that an M4 would have smaller calipers than what is now standard on an M2, albeit it is a "Competition" M2.
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2018, 08:48 AM   #2
domino_z
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: F-Pace SVR

M3/4 have same calipers front and rear as the M lite cars (M140, M240, 340 etc) - only the discs are changed

I bought the retro kit as it worked out cheaper than ordering with the car with our tax multiplication here in Aus

When ordering the retro kit I was told it's getting increasingly difficult to order it from factory, so if you want them I'd grab a set from a forum sponsor asap
Appreciate 0