Next Level Auto Brokers
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > F80 M3 / M4 Pricing, Ordering, European Delivery

04-09-2018, 07:13 PM   #1
BMW Lunatic
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 M8 Convertible

Gents finally placed an order for the much waited m3 for my only little brother. kid is 21 about to graduate college I am 32. He absolutely has no idea we will be getting this. I am used to the m5s and m6s having leased 3 f12s and two m5s and a i8 and getting insane deals at ease ...... But the demand for this little m3 is just crazy now as compared to sept oct last year. Got a pretty insane deal I think after beating the dealer down. LeAsed 7 cars in the past 4 years from them.

Msrp 92,590
3 yr
4500 in rebates
500 in ol code dealer matched
3500 total out of pocket
974 a month including jersey taxes for a ordered car I am stoked .

Telling the kid we are hitting up myrtle beach some beach bars- some blondes and brunettes for a quick 3 day vacation and slicing in a surprise PCD in the middle and may be the LIGER park

EDIT - made a change to the order added performance exhaust with titanium tips.
Attached Images

Last edited by BMW Lunatic; 04-12-2018 at 04:33 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2018, 07:28 PM   #2
EstrlM3
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BSM 335i Sedan

3k is a little high out of pocket but the rest looks great.
Appreciate 1
      04-09-2018, 07:34 PM   #3
BMW Lunatic
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by EstrlM3 View Post
3k is a little high out of pocket but the rest looks great.
Happy with the deal. I was given some crazy numbers man .
      04-09-2018, 07:52 PM   #4
golovko
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW G80 M3C - IOMG/KO

What is the BMW Electronic Steering Wheel?
2017 BMW X5 40e M-Sport - Gone
2015 BMW M3 - Gone - ED Pickup June 2nd, 2015
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2018, 08:09 PM   #5
qskid28
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 E93 M3

Oh wow you were able to find a dealer with allocation! Huge congrats there as I continue my struggle here on west coast.

Looks like a good a deal as you can get with the environment we're in.

What an incredibly lucky little brother! Awesome story and plan.
Appreciate 1
      04-09-2018, 08:27 PM   #6
BMW Lunatic
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by golovko View Post
What is the BMW Electronic Steering Wheel?
I think it's a worthless mod- I had it on a m6 pre installed..... younger bro went nuts driving it . Decided to get him one .
Attached Images

golovko379.00
      04-09-2018, 08:30 PM   #7
BMW Lunatic
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by qskid28 View Post
Oh wow you were able to find a dealer with allocation! Huge congrats there as I continue my struggle here on west coast.

Looks like a good a deal as you can get with the environment we're in.

What an incredibly lucky little brother! Awesome story and plan.
Why not expand your search nationwide and try paying for shipping ???? North jersey dealers will get you deals if you work them and know your numbers. I still feel I paid $1200-$1500 over but the demand for m3 and EOP coming up just made it crazy . Yea he is alright just on sibling and he is a good guy ivy grad got a Ivy League job so decided to spoil the fucker a little .
Nikolas312.50
      04-12-2018, 11:09 AM   #8
Audio Fan
Major
Rep
Drives: AY - M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW Lunatic View Post
Gents finally placed an order for the much waited m3 for my only little brother. kid is 21 about to graduate college I am 32. He absolutely has no idea we will be getting this. I am used to the m5s and m6s having leased 3 f12s and two m5s and a i8 and getting insane deals at ease ...... But the demand for this little m3 is just crazy now as compared to sept oct last year. Got a pretty insane deal I think after beating the dealer down. LeAsed 7 cars in the past 4 years from them.

Msrp 87,550
3 yr
4500 in rebates
3500 total out of pocket
899 a month including jersey taxes for a ordered car I am stoked .

Telling the kid we are hitting up myrtle beach some beach bars- some blondes and brunettes for a quick 3 day vacation and slicing in a surprise PCD in the middle and may be the LIGER park
You should do performance center delivery together.
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2018, 11:27 AM   #9
Darth One
drunk poster
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 GTS | E46 M3

working on adoption papers with your parents rn so i can also be your brother...
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2018, 12:12 PM   #10
IM2C
Major General
Rep
Drives: ∞ Improbability Drive

Nice color choice. Congrats.
      04-12-2018, 01:19 PM   #11
BMW Lunatic
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audio Fan View Post
Quote:

Msrp 87,550
3 yr
4500 in rebates
3500 total out of pocket
899 a month including jersey taxes for a ordered car I am stoked .

You should do performance center delivery together.
Yea that's the plan .
      04-12-2018, 01:19 PM   #12
BMW Lunatic
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth One View Post
working on adoption papers with your parents rn so i can also be your brother...
Haha sounds good man .
      04-13-2018, 08:00 PM   #13
drexplode
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: G26 i4x

Quote:

Msrp 92,590
3 yr
4500 in rebates
3500 total out of pocket

add Z08 - m performance package and get CF rear spoiler: front splitter, MPE, CF tips, and CF rear spoiler = $7,860
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2018, 09:19 PM   #14
BMW Lunatic
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by drexplode View Post
Quote:

Msrp 92,590
3 yr
4500 in rebates
3500 total out of pocket

add Z08 - m performance package and get CF rear spoiler: front splitter, MPE, CF tips, and CF rear spoiler = $7,860
Thanks bud you bought up a valid miss here . I am actually getting the front splitter painted as the car color and I am one of those odd ones out that really doesn't like cf spoiler and cf Mirrors unless I was doing white. With the cf package the only thing I am missing out on is the spoiler and mirror caps correct ???
      04-13-2018, 09:25 PM   #15
drexplode
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Msrp 92,590
3 yr
4500 in rebates
3500 total out of pocket

Thanks bud you bought up a valid miss here . I am actually getting the front splitter painted as the car color and I am one of those odd ones out that really doesn't like cf spoiler and cf Mirrors unless I was doing white. With the cf package the only thing I am missing out on is the spoiler and mirror caps correct ???
If you want all the m-performance exterior CF goodies then you need: front splitter, mirror caps, rear spoiler, rear diffuser, and MPE tips. FYI - if you add rear diffuser then you lose trunk open kick function.
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2018, 09:35 PM   #16
BMW Lunatic
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Msrp 92,590
3 yr
4500 in rebates
3500 total out of pocket

If you want all the m-performance exterior CF goodies then you need: front splitter, mirror caps, rear spoiler, rear diffuser, and MPE tips. FYI - if you add rear diffuser then you lose trunk open kick function.
The wheels are silver comp pack wheels rather than the dark ones . That's the build lil bro wanted . My question is
M performance package ? Does it include rear diffuser too ? Right now as u see - I did front spitter painted and the m performance exhaust with titanium tips total $6700 ish .
      04-14-2018, 07:33 AM   #17
drexplode
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Msrp 92,590
3 yr
4500 in rebates
3500 total out of pocket

The wheels are silver comp pack wheels rather than the dark ones . That's the build lil bro wanted . My question is
M performance package ? Does it include rear diffuser too ? Right now as u see - I did front spitter painted and the m performance exhaust with titanium tips total $6700 ish .
If my math is correct from your build sheet: front splitter painted, mpe, mpe titanium tips =$7625

Z08 = mpe + front splitter not painted + cf tips + cf read spoiler + m performance stickers on rocker panels. Cost = $7860

For $135 more you get cf tips instead of titanium, cf rear spoiler and stickers.

Cf diffuser is additional cost
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2018, 03:43 PM   #18
BMW Lunatic
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Msrp 92,590
3 yr
4500 in rebates
3500 total out of pocket

If my math is correct from your build sheet: front splitter painted, mpe, mpe titanium tips =$7625

Z08 = mpe + front splitter not painted + cf tips + cf read spoiler + m performance stickers on rocker panels. Cost = $7860

For $135 more you get cf tips instead of titanium, cf rear spoiler and stickers.

Cf diffuser is additional cost
Just updated the build added rear diffuser and the cf exhaust rather than titanium. Now this build is almost 94k lol.

I don't want the cf Mirrors or decals they would look good on white or gray ..... thanks though what are you getting at PCD ?