R44 Performance
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover

11-06-2017, 09:08 PM   #1
2SNAILS
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Blurple

Garage List
2018 F80  [9.75]
Feeler- Short Term Swap a Lease 7 mon

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
SOLD!!!

Hey guys & girls,

Throwing a feeler up to see if anyone is interested in a lease takeover for short term. 7 months left with plenty of driving left 3500 miles per month. November payment already made for u with only 6 payments left. I believe buyout is $50200 at the end of the lease. Car is not a daily driver hence the low mileage and meticulously kept up by an enthusiast. One owner car, always hand washed two bucket method and always garage. Never seen winter or snow at all. Proper break in down at 1200 miles with all service records. Oil change every 5k
Looking for serious inquiries only for a fast transaction. Car will be sold completely STOCK unless payed for parts you desire to be left. Currently the car has over $30k in mods! Car is a 6MT! Its the only way for me, lol

Payments $750 including nj tax @ 6 months
Below are photos of the car and window sticker of all options. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to me.

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!
NOT PARTING OUT at this Time
3 Weeks Left to Complete the Transfer before its too late!

Attached Images

Last edited by 2SNAILS; 11-13-2017 at 09:07 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2017, 08:54 PM   #2
4DRS55
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: GTF80,718GT4,TVG80,G05X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2SNAILS View Post
Hey guys & girls,

Throwing a feeler up to see if anyone is interested in a lease takeover for short term. 7 months left with plenty of driving left 3500 miles per month. November payment already made for u with only 6 payments left. I believe buyout is $50200 at the end of the lease. Car is not a daily driver hence the low mileage and meticulously kept up by an enthusiast. One owner car, always hand washed two bucket method and always garage. Never seen winter or snow at all. Proper break in down at 1200 miles with all service records. Oil change every 5k
Looking for serious inquiries only for a fast transaction. Car will be sold completely stock unless payed for parts you desire to be left. Currently the car has over $30k in mods!

Below are photos of the car and window sticker of all options. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to me.

Bump for a great deal and absolutely immaculate Car. This car is a perfect example of a cared for pampered m car.
Guy literally sits on a towel in his car
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2017, 09:24 PM   #3
DrtyJrze
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2017 M3

Bump for good price, nice build.

GLWS OP!
      11-08-2017, 09:40 AM   #4
messm6
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F13 M6

Just so you know BMW will not do lease takeover with less then 6 months.. So Get this done quick! Last year I swapped by M6 right at 6 months and they did it but I had to talk to two separate people to get it done. Good luck op!
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2017, 08:25 PM   #5
jjakeobson
Rep
Drives: b8.5 s4

pm sent!
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2017, 06:22 AM   #6
2SNAILS
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2018 F80  [9.75]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4DRS55 View Post
Quote:
Hey guys & girls,

Looking for serious inquiries only for a fast transaction. Car will be sold completely stock unless payed for parts you desire to be left. Currently the car has over $30k in mods!

Bump for a great deal and absolutely immaculate Car. This car is a perfect example of a cared for pampered m car.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4DRS55 View Post
Quote:
Hey guys & girls,

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrtyJrze View Post
Bump for good price, nice build.

GLWS OP!
Quote:
Originally Posted by messm6 View Post
Just so you know BMW will not do lease takeover with less then 6 months.. So Get this done quick! Last year I swapped by M6 right at 6 months and they did it but I had to talk to two separate people to get it done. Good luck op!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjakeobson View Post
pm sent!
Thanks guys for the kind words, I appreciate it

Lots of interest on the car, all PM's replied
Only 3 weeks left to complete the transfer before its too late!
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2017, 08:23 AM   #7
F80MGUY
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: MW/SO F80|ILB/B E92 M3-Sold

If you decide to sell parts let me know I'm in jersey interested in gille or surrounds, front Lip, side skirt extensions, rear spoiler, and rear diffuser!
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2017, 11:44 AM   #8
te37
Major
Rep
Drives: F80 SS/SO 6MT

NVM, thought the car was being sold as is. My bad cant read.
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2017, 09:56 AM   #9
The Deeds
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M5

I'll take the lease if still avail. PM sent.
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2017, 09:08 PM   #10
2SNAILS
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2018 F80  [9.75]
Thanks everyone for all the interest
Car is SOLD!
Mods pls close thread