BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

10-17-2017, 10:03 AM   #1
TurnerMotorsport
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW F82 M4

Synapse Performance BOVs are now at Turner!

Synapse

Everyone with a forced induction car wants to make woosh noises. The added benefits of things that go woosh are beyond the sound, however, as Blow Off Valves protect the turbo against damage and ensure reliable and consistent operation.

Synapse Engineering Blow Off Valves for your N54 BMW are designed to have an outstanding reaction time and are tested at 100psi to ensure boost leaks are a thing of the past when it comes to BOV’s.

If you have an N54 the best sound you can make is the purge from a Synapse Blow Off Valve.

Click HERE for your Synapse Performance BOV & Charge Pipe Kit - 135/335i N54
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2017, 07:43 PM   #2
asiflicious
Captain
Afghanistan
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurnerMotorsport View Post
Synapse

Everyone with a forced induction car wants to make woosh noises. The added benefits of things that go woosh are beyond the sound, however, as Blow Off Valves protect the turbo against damage and ensure reliable and consistent operation.

Synapse Engineering Blow Off Valves for your N54 BMW are designed to have an outstanding reaction time and are tested at 100psi to ensure boost leaks are a thing of the past when it comes to BOV’s.

If you have an N54 the best sound you can make is the purge from a Synapse Blow Off Valve.

Click HERE for your Synapse Performance BOV & Charge Pipe Kit - 135/335i N54
Wow I haven't seen synapse get mentioned on any threads here after 2010. Didn't they have some reliability/customer service issues back in the day?
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2017, 10:49 AM   #3
TurnerMotorsport
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW F82 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiflicious View Post
Wow I haven't seen synapse get mentioned on any threads here after 2010. Didn't they have some reliability/customer service issues back in the day?
There current stuff is point on!
Appreciate 0