BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Cosmetic/Visual (Exterior + Interior) Modifications

European Auto Source (EAS)

09-25-2017, 01:22 PM   #1
Vigoruler
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 Comp/F10 M5 Comp

Where or where can I buy a good quality Carbon CSL Trunk?!?!

After a five month wait with Duke Dynamics and a case opened up with my card company(where I did receive a provisional credit) I decided to look elsewhere. Found a place called Vibe motorsports on Ebay that had a good looking 1x1 Vorsteiner Trunk and Diffuser. Plopped down the cash only to get an email telling me they made a mistake and no longer have the trunk. So, for the love of Christ, where can I get a 1x1 Great Quality trunk? Price isn't an issue, just someone Who Actually Has What They Freakin' Advertise!

Last edited by Vigoruler; 09-25-2017 at 02:20 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2017, 03:53 PM   #2
Banana Hammock
Beefcake
Rep
Drives: NA

I bought my Vorsteiner trunk from Europeann Auto Source. Love it to bits.
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2017, 05:31 PM   #3
dparm
Stop the hate, get a V8
United_States
Rep
Drives: C7 Corvette GS, AMG C63 S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigoruler View Post
After a five month wait with Duke Dynamics and a case opened up with my card company(where I did receive a provisional credit) I decided to look elsewhere. Found a place called Vibe motorsports on Ebay that had a good looking 1x1 Vorsteiner Trunk and Diffuser. Plopped down the cash only to get an email telling me they made a mistake and no longer have the trunk. So, for the love of Christ, where can I get a 1x1 Great Quality trunk? Price isn't an issue, just someone Who Actually Has What They Freakin' Advertise!

I would suggest you stop buying from these sketchy eBay resellers. I've long suspected they are run by only a few companies behind the scenes.

Have you tried reaching out to any of the sponsors for this site such as EAS, IND, etc?
      09-25-2017, 07:03 PM   #4
Vigoruler
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 Comp/F10 M5 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by dparm View Post
I would suggest you stop buying from these sketchy eBay resellers. I've long suspected they are run by only a few companies behind the scenes.

Have you tried reaching out to any of the sponsors for this site such as EAS, IND, etc?
In my defense only the second purchase was off Ebay and nonetheless was a Vorsteiner dealer. Problem is that Vorsteiner no longer makes the trunk (which I knew, hence the reason I went looking for an actual in hand) and the Ebay listing stated two in stock. While the Ebay company has gave my funds back immediately it's Duke Dynamics (First Purchase) that really fisted me among many others they've screwed. I'm looking into a Challenge and JL one now. My only thing is I don't think I can wait or even chance waiting for another company to make one after DD had me twiddling my thumbs for five months with nothing to show. Basically boils down to either they have it in hand or not. Thanks for your help, though.
Appreciate 1
      09-25-2017, 07:47 PM   #5
Banana Hammock
Beefcake
Rep
Drives: NA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigoruler View Post
In my defense only the second purchase was off Ebay and nonetheless was a Vorsteiner dealer. Problem is that Vorsteiner no longer makes the trunk (which I knew, hence the reason I went looking for an actual in hand) and the Ebay listing stated two in stock. While the Ebay company has gave my funds back immediately it's Duke Dynamics (First Purchase) that really fisted me among many others they've screwed. I'm looking into a Challenge and JL one now. My only thing is I don't think I can wait or even chance waiting for another company to make one after DD had me twiddling my thumbs for five months with nothing to show. Basically boils down to either they have it in hand or not. Thanks for your help, though.
Here ya go, my dude.

https://ind-distribution.com/product?sku=9306+BMV
Appreciate 1
      10-02-2017, 04:22 PM   #6
SYT_Shadow
///M Powered for Life
Rep
Drives: E90M/E92M/M4GTS/M4GT4/X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by dparm View Post

This

1st I'd call IND, then EAS. Real companies that stand behind what they sell
Appreciate 1
      10-02-2017, 05:25 PM   #7
IND-Distribution
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: G82 M4 / G87 M2

Vorsteiner discontinued the trunks so most will not have any stock.

We have 1 in stock at our warehouse though.
      10-02-2017, 06:26 PM   #8
kevin @ eas
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2015 BMW M4

The Vorsteiner is discontinued but we can still get the Arkym trunk lids. We havent had any issues with fitment from Arkym and stand behind them. Here is what that one looks like:

GET DAILY UPDATES ON OUR BLOG · FACEBOOK · YOUTUBE · FLICKR · INSTAGRAM
Appreciate 0