GetBMWParts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover

08-31-2017, 08:30 PM   #1
//////Mgasm
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: m3

WTB: F80 m3 or F82 m4 that is wrecked or in an accident

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
What up everyone, I know this may be a long shot and I might not get any responses but I am looking to buy any m4 or m3 that has been in an accident or been wrecked. It doesn't matter what the title is or how bad the accident and damage is just shoot me the info to my PM's with some pictures and we can go from there. I don't care much about the options on the car or the color; pretty much looking for any m4 or m3. If you get into an accident or have crashed your m3 or m4 and have kept your car and not gone through insurance or have the option of buying back your wrecked car let me know and I might be interested in it. I am also willing to buy any FLOOD VEHICLES as well. Shoot me some Pm's.
Spread the word.
Thank You

Appreciate 0
      09-14-2017, 07:39 PM   #2
//////Mgasm
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: m3

BUMP

ANYONE know of anyone who has had flood M3's or M4's from houston for sale let me know as well please!!!!
Also interested in M6 or M5
Appreciate 0
      09-26-2019, 12:07 AM   #3
Easy Listening
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2016 M4 Coupe

I have a 2016 M4 Coupe 6-speed manual car with damage to the passenger side fender, door, and front wheel. The car was in absolutely pristine condition prior to the accident and comes with all service history, books, etc. All other panels and parts are still in perfect condition. Clean CarFax prior to this (still clean as of now), not salvaged, second owner.

I'm debating between fixing the car and selling it as-is + taking the cash settlement for repairs.

It has 33k miles on it. High-option car (Executive package, Driver Assistance Plus, Adaptive LED Lighting, HK, Adaptive M suspension, etc). I'm thinking $32,000 for it.
Appreciate 0