Next Level Auto Brokers
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover

08-08-2017, 09:38 AM   #1
WillC310
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: A car

Feeler: FS/Lease take over '16 F80 BSM on Black (CA)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 908.00

Item Interest
Hi all,

I am putting this out there as a feeler thread. I'm considering moving internationally to go work abroad for a year so I may need to get out of my lease.

Basic specs:

2016 M3
Black Sapphire
Carbon fiber roof
Full black leather "full leather, dash and doors"
Carbon fiber interiors trim
DCT transmission
Driver assistance plus package
Executive package
Lighting package
19" wheels. Black 437M style
Adaptive Suspension
Rear sunshade
MSRP 80,245

Basically, it has everything except comp package which was not available at the time.

Mods (aesthetic and convenience only):
Painted reflectors (front only)
Blacked out //M kidney grills
Pinnacle F1 ceramic tint, 50% on all windows (it's not dark, just to block heat)
Some minor coding options (no iDrive accept message, fold mirrors on lock, etc)
Euro mirrors (which will be removed and stock ones will be put on, unless they buyer wants to pay for the Euro mirrors).
Swapped out the brake pads to the Power Stop ceramic pads because I hate having to clean the wheels all the time. I can give you the OE pads if you want to go back to that dusty-ness.

36 month / 30,041 miles allowed
Current mileage is a little under 9k, so you have plenty of miles remaining. This car is not my DD. It remains garaged the majority of the time.
I've already done an extra oil change at 6k or 7k miles IIRC. I'll have to look up the paperwork.
Always hand washed, has not been through a machine.
Lease end 01/06/2019
$907.48 per month plus your local tax.
Residual at lease end is $48,979.95
I don't know what the current buyout is. I'll have to check.

Lease assumer pays for the transfer of the lease. Approximately $500 payable to BMW NA. Also, a $500 downpayment towards me.

Great way to get in on a M3, try it for a bit, and if you like it, get it at a reduced price, otherwise you can just drop it off to BMW and walk away.

This car was actually picked up from another forum member -- http://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho....php?t=1236394

I'm based in the Bay Area but also drive down to LA from time to time.

I can send pics if interested, or you can just look at pretty much any other BSM F80

Appreciate 0