Next Level Auto Brokers
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover

07-05-2017, 08:31 PM   #1
2nd Childhood
Rep
Drives: BMW 2019 M5 Competition

2015 Black Sapphire Metallic M3, 19,798 miles, Dinan mods, plus

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Selling my M3 due to changing priorities. I purchased this car from the Sales Manager at BMW of Dallas in December, 2015. It was his personal vehicle. The car was originally delivered to him in December, 2014. At the time of my purchase, the car had about 17,000 miles. Factory warranty runs for 4 years and including regular maintenance for the term of the warranty. All the mods listed were done under my direction either by Classic BMW (Dinan dealer) or Vorshlag Motorsport in Dallas area.

I have only found the time to run one DE, which was at COTA over 2 days, since purchase. I am finding spending time with my granddaughters to be a higher priority.

The Michelin SS tires on the stock wheels were replaced shortly after car purchase with 265/35R19 & 295/35R19 in rear. I purchased the Forgelines from another bimmerpost listing a few months ago. They came with Michelin SS in 265/35R19 front & 295/35R19 rear with 22mm (f) & 34mm (r) offset. Both sets of wheels come with the car. The Michelins on the stock M3 wheels have about 2,000 miles on them. The Michelins on the Forgelines have about 60 to 50% of stock tread depth left.

Car has the following equipment:
Original Options:
• Color: Black Sapphire Metallic
• Black Full Merino Leather
• Driver Assistance Plus
• Executive Package
• Lighting Package
• M Double-clutch Transmission
• Adaptive M-Suspension
• 19” Black Wheel 437 M Mix Tire
• Harmon Kardon Surround Sound
• Black Kidney Grilles

Subsequently installed:
• Window tint
• Clear Suntek Protection Film (Full front, rear splash, full rockers, A pillars and partial roof & front rear splash)
• Dinan
o
Carbon Fiber Intake
o Exhaust with Black Tips
o Mono-Ball Joints
o Coilovers for Adaptive Suspension
o Rear Suspension Links
o Heat Exchanger
o Stage 3 ECU
• AP Racing Radi-Cal 6 Piston Front Brake Kit with Ferodo pads
• Ground Control Camber Plates
• MSI Bullet Nose Wheel Studs – 70mm
• BMW Motorsports Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler
• Forgeline GA1R Wheels – Satin Black (19x9.5 22mm offset, 19x10.5 34mm offset
• InvisiHitch locking receptacle with wiring harness

The previous owner drove the car stock with no film protection. There was some road rash in the front, which was touched up, but show up as small white/clear spots under the film. Please see pictures.

The ride height can be lowered further to your tastes. I left at close to stock height in front to clear my driveway. The Invisihitch is technically not sold to be installed in the F80 due to the small space between the rear bumper and the rear center muffler. It installs perfectly as Invisihitch told me it would. Since the Dinan rear muffler is significantly smaller than stock, the clearance issue is not a major issue. I also installed some heat shield, which drops the temperature to about 70-80 degrees when the muffler is quite hot. Please go to the invisihitch.com to find out more about the receptacle.

All stock takeoffs also come with the car (suspension bits, exhaust, intake, front brake system, heat exchanger, wheel lug bolts, stock spoiler).

I plan to also post car to eBay in an auction format at a slightly lower price to stimulate some bidding.

Attached Images

Last edited by 2nd Childhood; 07-06-2017 at 07:11 PM..
Appreciate 0