Coby Wheel
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover

06-30-2017, 03:42 PM   #1
littleyellowm3
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: MR E90 M3

'15 AY M3 6MT Short Term lease takeover. Low payment, no down payment or MSD

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 675.00

Item Interest
Hello Everyone,

I'm getting this part out of the way right at the start, this lease takeover is for a pretty short period. The 36mo lease ends in a little under 10 months on 4/23/18, and I am somewhat over where the miles should be at this point (I address this further down).

I'm looking to get out of my lease early because I live in the middle of downtown Charlotte and don't get to use the car as much as I'd like to anymore. My 328i is really all I need right now. I am not looking to recoup any of the initial cost of the car, so this is your opportunity to play with an M3 for the better part of a year for only $675.08/m. I am not asking for any cash on my part. All you will be responsible for is the application+transfer fees, and shipping if necessary.

The car is a stunning 2015 Austin Yellow M3 with a 6-speed and black Carbonstructure Anthracite cloth seats. It is a base model with no packages. The car is fitted with
-H&R Sport springs
-Macht Schnell spacers
-Carbon fiber front splitters
-Carbon fiber rear spoiler
-BMW Performance front lip spoiler
-Black Grilles, and side vent things(?)
-Color matched reflector covers
I am including all of these modifications for free because the car is currently sitting at 25k miles out of an allotted 30k. The value of these part+installation far exceed the cost of the miles. My loss is your gain.

Nitty Gritty Specifics:
Contract Type: Lease
Term: 36
Contract Start Date: 4/23/2015
Contract End Date: 4/23/2018
Miles at Inception: 5
Original Contract Total Miles: 30,000
Total Allowed Miles: 30,005
Excess Charge Per Mile $0.20
Residual $42,702.00
Current Buyout: $48,474.28

With a residual that low, you will have a great car for 9-10 months at which point you will have the option to buy it for what will most likely be much less than retail.

Disclosures: The car was in a minor accident where someone cut me off and banged up the front passenger fender and wheel. A new fender was put on and the wheel refinished. The shop did an astounding job and you would never be able to tell that anything was replaced. Also, a rock cracked the windshield and will be replaced with an OEM windshield at the BMW dealership before you pick the car up.

Pics:

More Pics on Instagram @little_yellow_m3

This is arguably the best deal currently available on an M3. I have so many things going on right now that it isn't really worth it for me to deal with haggling over the mods or worry about taking them off and selling them. So like I said before, my loss is your gain and I'm looking for it to go to a great home. The car's Instagram currently has 36.7k active and real followers, and I am willing to sell the account for a reasonable price as well if you are interested.

Thanks!

The original user of the animated Bert and Ernie avatar. Except no substitutes.

Last edited by littleyellowm3; 06-30-2017 at 04:06 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2017, 04:53 PM   #2
hunterhenrickson
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW 335i

Bump for a solid M3 and a great owner. I personally know the OP and have ridden and drove this M3 and it handles like a champ. I'd take it over like a champ!
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2017, 09:09 PM   #3
dantm3
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3 Xdrive

Dude! That current buyout is lower priced then any other m3 out there.. i love the color but wife says no way... I would re advertise for 50k and just have some one buy it out
Appreciate 1
Brake_Late1937.50
      07-03-2017, 04:08 PM   #4
mastek
e36s54, e70x5d
United_States
Rep
Drives: slow

Quote:
Originally Posted by dantm3 View Post
Dude! That current buyout is lower priced then any other m3 out there.. i love the color but wife says no way... I would re advertise for 50k and just have some one buy it out
Dude !! You know you can post a reply without quoting the original post and taking up half the page w the same info.
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2017, 03:30 PM   #5
prasanth
Registered
Rep
Drives: TBD M3

Do any one know of you know, what BMW will be looking at specifically while approving the transfer.? I have a good credit but Camaro was the most expensive car I had until now(34k)
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2017, 04:49 PM   #6
katchup
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by prasanth View Post
Do any one know of you know, what BMW will be looking at specifically while approving the transfer.? I have a good credit but Camaro was the most expensive car I had until now(34k)
Good credit, good income
Individual Hellrot ZCP E92 M3(sold)
Appreciate 0