M5POST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > F10 M5 Forum > M5 versus...

03-26-2017, 04:05 PM   #1
Rockin-The-F10
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F10 M5

M5 vs Trans Am vs GTO

Took the car out for a ride on Friday night.. Had this trans am roll by super super aggressively with the revs and downshifts and all kinds of jazz.. Sounded like a legit funny car.. Had me a little worried. Well we rolled upto a red light. Dude rev'd and it was on.

He did the whole feather the throttle up prior to take off... My girl was super worried in the passenger seat lol... However I had faith in my baby.

So green light.. we both punch it.. both struggle to lock up but all the way up to 14mph.. I let him take the first 60ft or so as I do most of the time... Then I get into it and goo.. After the start I steadily pulled away from him.

It was soooo bad ass. Car did its job. I beat the drag car. Was fucking awesome lol. I didn't expect to steadily pull on him like I did. Felt real good.

The guy must of been so freaking mad. He wouldn't come anywhere near me after. Didn't rev... he didn't do anything after that for a solid 10 miles until I lost him. He was so freaking mad.. ROFLLLL
Was fuckin epic.

The GTO I pulled up to wanted some so I gave him some. Took him about 5 times all from varying speeds.

----------God I love me car!-----------
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2017, 11:39 PM   #2
RPiM5
Major General
Rep
Drives: Black M5

Awesome story. Another kill for the M5.

We should start marking the kills with our M5's like they used to do in WWII and with their tanks. Lol!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0