Pandora Car Alarm System
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis / Spacers

01-12-2017, 11:17 PM   #1
EBM4
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M4

FS JRZ RS2 Sport with JRZ Camber Plate 5 bolt and 3 bolt

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hey Guys,

I am selling my set of JRZ RS2's that I recently bought from "Spongebobsquarepants" seriously that's his screen name lol.

So I believe he had about 2000 miles on them and I installed them the first week of December 2016 on my car. The ride handling etc is great and I probably put about 1000 miles on them or less, mainly because I was driving my kids around in our SUV for Christmas and New Years weeks.

They are fully double adjustable and come with either the 5 bolt or the 3 bolt banner plates. The RS2 Sports have the billet top hats in the rear also in addition to the camber plates up front so you do not reuse the stock top hats at all. Makes for a much stiffer and track printed setup and for you guys that love hand along and a more aggressive setup that can be dialed back with the adjustability but like to take you car to the track this is a great setup. The setup is matched with Eibach springs.

I am selling because I am either going to go back to stock or go with a single adjustable setup that has less adjustability to it. I don't really track my car and don't need this much suspension. Also since the unit does have aftermarket top hats the setup does transfer more of the road feel which for me not tracking my car is more then I wanted.

Asking $2900 shoot me a PM I am located in the Bay Area Northern CA.

Appreciate 0
      01-13-2017, 01:03 PM   #2
F3IGHTY
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3

Pics?
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2017, 02:57 PM   #3
EBM4
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by F3IGHTY View Post
Pics?
Still on the car, I can take pictures when they are off but the setup is very clean as it only has about 3000 miles on it.
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2017, 04:05 PM   #4
EBM4
Lieutenant
Rep

Sold
Appreciate 0