BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > M5 Classifieds > Members Classifieds

11-22-2016, 05:43 PM   #1
m5 guy
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M5 Comp

Arrow E60 M5 BNIB Intrax 1K2 Coilovers w/ARC, Camber Plates, etc...

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 3,000.00
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
Aloha Guys,

I have had this posted on the other M5board for awhile now, but I wanted to increase it's exposure. These are for an e60 M5. I no longer have use for these beauties and they are still brand new in box. These would be at the level of Ohlins, JRZ, etc. for those not familiar. They stay mostly in the European market. I paid $4800 shipped from IND for these. My price to you folks will be $3k paypal/shipped anywhere to the USA. Anywhere else you will have to take care of shipping on your end. Specs:

1. Intrax 1K2 Coilovers - rebound/compression adjustable through one knob in preset rates. Similar to how some Ohlins are this way ensure that both compression and rebound are always in sync together.
2. Spring rates. They are posted on the spring in euro measurements. Intrax has a conversion chart on their site, which I have below. Since I was new to the e60 platform I had IND and Intrax decide. Told them mostly street use with autocross as that was the intention for my car's build.
2. Black Titan coating - Rust proof, heat proof, friction reducing. For the piston. Basically pure awesome.
3. ARC - Intrax's patented active roll control system. Not exactly sure how they do it, but I wanted to find out so I ordered the option.
4. Camber plates - Self explanatory.

Pics: I can take better ones if you guys want, but these are all I have currently. I do not really want to destroy the packaging if I don't have to since it is a new kit. Will ship in one box.

2001 E46 M3 Oxford Green Metallic II-Cinnamon SOLD
Appreciate 0