BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover

07-25-2016, 10:05 PM   #1
onesixeight
Captain
Rep
Drives: F82 M4/i8

2015 M4 DCT Mineral White/Sakhir Orange Extended Leather 4300mi

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 64,995.00

Item Interest
Hello all:

I'm selling my beloved M4 DCT which I have owned since 8/2014 and currently has 4300mi. The car is fully loaded except carbon brakes and parking assist. MSRP new was $82k.

Car is currently leased through BMW Financial Services and there are 12 months remaining. No downpayment or MSD payments required for new leasee.

Vehicle has never been tracking and there is absolutely no cosmetic damage on the vehicle such as dings or scratches. Always garaged indoors, not a smoker and no pets. Car still smells like new! Paint is coated with 22ple for easy maintenance.

There are a few aftermarket parts on the car and I would like to find a buyer who would like to purchase the car with the parts on it. I have a solid trade offer from my dealership, but if I can sell the car to someone who appreciates the parts, I would give that person a great deal on the parts already on the car since it saves me from having to re-install the stock parts.

Car has the following aftermarket parts:

-Akrapovic Full Exhaust with carbon tip upgrade and Akrapovic rear diffuser
-Brembo GT Brake System with 380mm cross drilled rotors. Yellow 6 piston front and 4 piston rear calipers with stainless steel brake lines.
-TC Kline Double Adjustable Coilovers with Swift Spring upgrade. IND/Fall-Line sway bar links and toe bar links for better rear stability.
-BMW M Performance CF mirror caps, front lip and CF side bumper covers. On the interior is had a CF trim surround for the shifter and the DCT CF shift knob.

Parts in total are worth over $25,000! But I'm offering it to the buyer at more than a 50% discount.

The wheels on the car has been sold and the stock 437 in darker finish will be fitted to the vehicle.

I am asking $75,000 for the vehicle with all the parts mentioned. Alternatively, a lease transfer is also an option, my payments are $1,080 +tax and I would like to get $11,000 cash for all the parts mentioned above. All stock parts are available to the new owner.

Feel free to message me here if you have any questions, or text me at 206-552-8898.

Thanks for looking!

Appreciate 0