Autotalent
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > F80 M3 / M4 Pricing, Ordering, European Delivery

01-01-2016, 11:40 AM   #1
M3ZING
Banned
Rep
Drives: Audi RS6 C7

Individual Request

Hi, im thinking about ordering an individual F80 and i was wondering about porsche Amaranth Red color? Will BMW Approve the color and do it? However Its a Porsche special color and porsche will only do it on order. Heres some Pictures.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      01-01-2016, 12:12 PM   #2
PodDoc
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 F30 335i / 2016 F80 M3

Only way to know is if you put a request in. I havent seen anyone in the forums here request it, unless someone has, no one here can tell you what BMW's answer will be. It will likely cost around $7500 maybe more if they have to R&d the color.

I do suggest going through a dealer that has experience with individual requests or contacting BmW individual directly yourself. Some dealers are able to have more pull it seems. For example, fire orange was denied for many, but Rusnak BMW in cali was able to get a 2016 M3 in fire orange for dealer stock.
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2016, 03:02 PM   #3
M3ZING
Banned
Rep
Drives: Audi RS6 C7

Quote:
Originally Posted by PodDoc
Only way to know is if you put a request in. I havent seen anyone in the forums here request it, unless someone has, no one here can tell you what BMW's answer will be. It will likely cost around $7500 maybe more if they have to R&d the color.

I do suggest going through a dealer that has experience with individual requests or contacting BmW individual directly yourself. Some dealers are able to have more pull it seems. For example, fire orange was denied for many, but Rusnak BMW in cali was able to get a 2016 M3 in fire orange for dealer stock.
Thanks for the info!!!!
Appreciate 0