European Auto Source (EAS)
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > F80 M3 / M4 Pricing, Ordering, European Delivery

12-09-2015, 01:19 PM   #1
nazostro
Registered
Rep
Drives: C350 Coupe 4Matic

European Delivery Pricing & Tips - Canada (Vancouver, BC)

Hello all, currently new to the bimmerpost world.

I am coming from a C350 Coupe 4Matic, and been in love with the BMW M3's since early 2000's, and now with the M4 released, I think I am starting to get the itch of switching vehicles. The M4 is stunning & just out performs my current vehicle (But that's like comparing Apples to Oranges - M4 should be compared to the C63 AMG Coupe)

Anywhoooo, I am wanting to know if someone may point me in the right direction to where I can find the ED MSRP & Invoice pricing? I am located in VANCOUVER, BC.

It would be great to get some help!!! Wanting to order an M4, and take delivery hopefully around May or June

Much thanks!
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2015, 01:33 PM   #2
Mario_Kart
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: 328

There is no such thing as a ED msrp in canada. We also nogociate from msrp down here in canada. So expect 3-6% discount from msrp.
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2015, 01:50 PM   #3
nazostro
Registered
Rep
Drives: C350 Coupe 4Matic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario_Kart View Post
There is no such thing as a ED msrp in canada. We also nogociate from msrp down here in canada. So expect 3-6% discount from msrp.
Oh okay, as you can tell, I know nothing about ED for BMW or how it works. I went to the Welt a few years ago and watched a few deliveries - it was very spectacular!

If I may ask, did you do ED? If so, is there a rep you would suggest I contact in terms of getting the best deal possible?

Much thanks!
Appreciate 0