Autotalent
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > F80 M3 / M4 Pricing, Ordering, European Delivery

12-05-2015, 02:31 PM   #1
AgsWin
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2022 Frozen Dark Grey M3

Question M Performance Parts on ED

Can the M Performance parts be ordered with an ED? I know they can be ordered with a special order car because I saw one at a dealership with line items on the window sticker, just wasnt sure how it works with ED. can they add them at the PCD or dealership? Has anyone done this?
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2015, 03:21 PM   #2
BavarianFanatic
Too much is never enough
United_States
Rep
Drives: Too Many

You could have your dealer do it, but it won't be done at the VPC for an ED car since it's actually YOUR car at that point. I don't think you'd be able to fold it into the loan/lease.
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2015, 05:30 PM   #3
vonmayr
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgsWin View Post
Can the M Performance parts be ordered with an ED? I know they can be ordered with a special order car because I saw one at a dealership with line items on the window sticker, just wasnt sure how it works with ED. can they add them at the PCD or dealership? Has anyone done this?
You cannot order Port installed accessories on ED. BMW won't install them in Germany. So if you want M performance parts, you or your dealer can order them and get them installed (either by yourself or the dealer). The only down side is that you can't have them rolled into the car's value so that if you are leasing, you pay the whole freight for the mods instead of the full value minus the residual.

That's a trade I would make for the pleasure of another ED though.....
Best Regards, Robert (BMWCCA #471893)
Loreley 2015 / //M3 6MT SO over full SO, Exec,Susp & Lighting, HK & Blk 19's - ED 15 May 2015, Redelivery 23 July 2015
My photography: WWW.PBASE.COM/VONMAYR
My ED Adventure http://www.vonmayredadventure.blogspot.com
Appreciate 0