View Single Post
      11-28-2018, 09:11 PM   #79
shayan30
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F90 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by windtendo View Post
Can anyone comment on the installation process for these? Thought I read that the entire back seat needs to be removed to install the rear springs? Seems a bit invasive and has me a little nervous of getting some premature squeaks and rattles on a brand new car...

It is pretty annoying but yup the full back has to be removed if you decide to lower the car so its not a quick install and will take a shop pretty much the full day to complete it if they have never done it before.

To further add, I was unfortunate where one of the connectors malfunctioned when putting everything back together. The Indy had to reach out to BMW and was told the rear seat connector had to be replaced. It took a month for that part to arrive and it didn't fix the error the car was throwing so now I am waiting for a new ACSM module which I was told would be here by month end and still nothing. So all in, I am nearly 2 months in and still have a error every time the car starts which lights up the dash and doesn't go away.

Here is my issue just in case anyone else runs into this problem. Will update once the ACSM arrives and hopefully fixes the error.

https://f90.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1554701
Appreciate 1